Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [done] Hiatus Giveaway!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thank you for doing this! I'll take some apparel and trash! Happy FR anniversary and enjoy your hiatus!
Thank you for doing this! I'll take some apparel and trash! Happy FR anniversary and enjoy your hiatus!
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
Could you surprise me >:)
Could you surprise me >:)
QKz8U3k.png
Hello! Could I get some apparel please?
Hello! Could I get some apparel please?
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

May I get some appeal please
May I get some appeal please
Could I have some apparel, please?
Could I have some apparel, please?
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
Happy anniversary, and enjoy your hiatus! I'd love any fest/Joxar familiars! General random ones are welcome too. :D
Happy anniversary, and enjoy your hiatus! I'd love any fest/Joxar familiars! General random ones are welcome too. :D
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
Hi! If you have a lightback slink and maybe some apparel could I please have it :)
Hi! If you have a lightback slink and maybe some apparel could I please have it :)
I'd love any random stuff you have leftover! Thanks for doing this :)
I'd love any random stuff you have leftover! Thanks for doing this :)
she/her || fr +8 || wishlist

Would it be alright if I had some random apparel?
Would it be alright if I had some random apparel?
shale.png Water-Animated-Crystals.gif water.gif Water-Animated-Crystals.gif shale.png
Okay, slight problem! (hope it's alright if I ping you) @Dracana @overtherebear @ModusMortis @Flatbooty @Hesperide @Nemurian

I have so many open crossroads with apparel and familiars that I'm losing track over what I still have left (because the stuff attached to pending crossroads still shows up in my hoard). I think I stilll have some stuff left (though I'm running thin on apparel), but I'll have to continue this once some of the crossroads have cleared out!

Okay, slight problem! (hope it's alright if I ping you) @Dracana @overtherebear @ModusMortis @Flatbooty @Hesperide @Nemurian

I have so many open crossroads with apparel and familiars that I'm losing track over what I still have left (because the stuff attached to pending crossroads still shows up in my hoard). I think I stilll have some stuff left (though I'm running thin on apparel), but I'll have to continue this once some of the crossroads have cleared out!

ACOZFAh.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
courier_edgar.gif
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8