Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 134 135
Ten years. Wow. Keep up the great work, devs! :)
Ten years. Wow. Keep up the great work, devs! :)
Hello there.
BBeEe.gif aPgCo.gif zVDxT.gif aanhs.gif 4qDdq.gif
I just logged back in after a little break, and I couldn't be happier and more excited about all these changes. I've been playing for the full ten years and can't express how much flight rising means to me! thank you team!!
I just logged back in after a little break, and I couldn't be happier and more excited about all these changes. I've been playing for the full ten years and can't express how much flight rising means to me! thank you team!!
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
This is an exciting update, I loved the achievements back then and am very happy to see them reintroduced in a new way! Thanks FR team, great job!<3
This is an exciting update, I loved the achievements back then and am very happy to see them reintroduced in a new way! Thanks FR team, great job!<3
10 years!!! happy anniversary fr :)
i can't believe i've been on this site for almost 10 years (just passed my 9th anniversary); so proud to see how far everything's come <3
10 years!!! happy anniversary fr :)
i can't believe i've been on this site for almost 10 years (just passed my 9th anniversary); so proud to see how far everything's come <3
Congrats to the staff. You really have a lot to be proud of.
Congrats to the staff. You really have a lot to be proud of.
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
happy 10 years to flight rising and to the staff!! :DDD
happy 10 years to flight rising and to the staff!! :DDD

rBEiJJr.png

BRICK!
-SHE/HE/THEY
-FR+ 8
Happy 10 Years!!!!
Happy 10 Years!!!!
10 whole years is amazing actually

happy anniversary FR and happy pride!
10 whole years is amazing actually

happy anniversary FR and happy pride!
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
oh! OHHHHH!!! CHICKENS! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
i will have my accounts 6 year anniversary in a week.. how has it been so long?
THANK YOU STAFF FOR EVERYTHING<3
oh! OHHHHH!!! CHICKENS! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
i will have my accounts 6 year anniversary in a week.. how has it been so long?
THANK YOU STAFF FOR EVERYTHING<3
LzVje6j.gif zekrom.gif
Ezekiel | He/Him
reshiram.gif
Dear devs and art designers, thank you so much for your hard work! I'm here since 2014 and I'm really happy that I can play FR every day. FR gives me a lot of fun and makes life better :)
10 years for browser game is really long. I hope you're proud of yourselves (you should). :)
Dear devs and art designers, thank you so much for your hard work! I'm here since 2014 and I'm really happy that I can play FR every day. FR gives me a lot of fun and makes life better :)
10 years for browser game is really long. I hope you're proud of yourselves (you should). :)
S7rCf4w.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 134 135