Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | beekeeper's swarm but w/ flies
1 2 3
I really really like this apparel: [item=beekeeper's swarm] but also I would love a recolor where its flies instead (maybe with some tweaks to the lineart to look more like flies than bees). flies are one of my favorite animals and I have been wishing for a swarm of flies apparel for a long time, I think it would be really pretty! and yeah that's my whole suggestion really
I really really like this apparel:

Beekeeper's Swarm

but also I would love a recolor where its flies instead (maybe with some tweaks to the lineart to look more like flies than bees). flies are one of my favorite animals and I have been wishing for a swarm of flies apparel for a long time, I think it would be really pretty! and yeah that's my whole suggestion really
It'd fit rot/Plague-themed dragons really well. Support!
It'd fit rot/Plague-themed dragons really well. Support!
Chewy Tentacle
Support! Love some insect apparel

I would also suggest a dragonfly variant but that's not a requirement
Support! Love some insect apparel

I would also suggest a dragonfly variant but that's not a requirement
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
YEAHHH that'd be fantastic for some Plague dergz!!
YEAHHH that'd be fantastic for some Plague dergz!!
5uSEde9Z_o.png
Support!! Love apparel like that anyway, always would love more variants
Support!! Love apparel like that anyway, always would love more variants
pw6wjy.png9jfuw5.png ePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
5DjYECS.png
mhnw8k.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
ho5ff5.png 14eo54.pngm2bx5o.png
this would look so cool on plague dragons or just horror themes in general i agree with the others :D
this would look so cool on plague dragons or just horror themes in general i agree with the others :D
underoath-envy.gif | Malice or Jolene | wishlist | sales | 9S8BEmF.gif
oh yea i want this for some of my plague/swamp dragons. a whole bundle of insect swarms would be great. maybe some beetles and butterflies/moths?
oh yea i want this for some of my plague/swamp dragons. a whole bundle of insect swarms would be great. maybe some beetles and butterflies/moths?
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Support! More types of bugs. Moths, beetles, odes, and I would especially love flies too.
Support! More types of bugs. Moths, beetles, odes, and I would especially love flies too.
SO MUCH YES. I've mentioned this in the past but I'll do it again. I think some really nice alternate forms of swarms could be:
  • house flies
  • fireflies
  • dragonflies
  • locusts
  • scarab beetles
  • mantises
SO MUCH YES. I've mentioned this in the past but I'll do it again. I think some really nice alternate forms of swarms could be:
  • house flies
  • fireflies
  • dragonflies
  • locusts
  • scarab beetles
  • mantises
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
The Plague lover in me enthusiastically agrees, but I'm equally cringing as flies are one of the very few animals I truly hate.
The Plague lover in me enthusiastically agrees, but I'm equally cringing as flies are one of the very few animals I truly hate.
1 2 3