Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | make energy bar lead to lair
it's been awfully hard to adjust to the [emoji=achievement size=1] achievements icon replacing the [emoji=wing size=1] dragon icon in the top right corner of the page. that icon has always, always been where i click to go to my lair, and i know i'm not alone in that. right now, the top right box is a visual quick link to nearly every area on the site. i can enter my hoard, check my clan profile, buy gems, open settings, check the bestiary and now achievements. and, it's where i look to be notified of messages, friend requests, and alerts. this is all by design of course, and every one of those links as well as Dragon Lair is listed in text on the left side of the screen. but i have never once in my time on the site clicked "Messages" on the left to open my inbox. i click the letter icon! same goes for my bestiary and clan profile. and when i wanted to see my lair before today, i would click the [emoji=wing size=1]... the only part of the top right box that doesn't link to anything (besides the element flag, i guess...) is the energy bar! i think it would be an easy switch for players like myself to reroute from the space now occupied by achievement points instead of having to go all the way across the screen. i wonder if it would be as easy for FR staff to make it lead to the lair. besides, it makes sense! i see my energy bar is low, i want to click it and go feed my dragons right away! what does everyone else think?
it's been awfully hard to adjust to the achievements icon replacing the dragon icon in the top right corner of the page. that icon has always, always been where i click to go to my lair, and i know i'm not alone in that.

right now, the top right box is a visual quick link to nearly every area on the site. i can enter my hoard, check my clan profile, buy gems, open settings, check the bestiary and now achievements. and, it's where i look to be notified of messages, friend requests, and alerts. this is all by design of course, and every one of those links as well as Dragon Lair is listed in text on the left side of the screen. but i have never once in my time on the site clicked "Messages" on the left to open my inbox. i click the letter icon! same goes for my bestiary and clan profile. and when i wanted to see my lair before today, i would click the ...

the only part of the top right box that doesn't link to anything (besides the element flag, i guess...) is the energy bar! i think it would be an easy switch for players like myself to reroute from the space now occupied by achievement points instead of having to go all the way across the screen. i wonder if it would be as easy for FR staff to make it lead to the lair. besides, it makes sense! i see my energy bar is low, i want to click it and go feed my dragons right away! what does everyone else think?
qSlFDy5.pngR9ehyxp.png
Support! I think it would be neat for those who were used to their icon there. I used it a few times as well so it is a bit weird to have it changed around >.>
Support! I think it would be neat for those who were used to their icon there. I used it a few times as well so it is a bit weird to have it changed around >.>
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Support- I also have suddenly realized I always used that button to get to my lair, now that I keep clicking the achievements button by mistake
Support- I also have suddenly realized I always used that button to get to my lair, now that I keep clicking the achievements button by mistake
im totally with this! i came to the forums to suggest swapping out the bestiary icon with the lair icon because i use the lair icon *far* more and now have to go further out of my way to know my lair count, but this just makes far more sense than further removing information from the name box. i click there so much, and would love to have that link back to the lair!
im totally with this! i came to the forums to suggest swapping out the bestiary icon with the lair icon because i use the lair icon *far* more and now have to go further out of my way to know my lair count, but this just makes far more sense than further removing information from the name box. i click there so much, and would love to have that link back to the lair!
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
if you can read this know i love anomalocaris pixel-praeg.png
the energy bar is not really clickable on mobile because of the hover text. i WOULD like something to link to the lair - maybe the elemental banner? maybe the picture? i really liked having a way to get directly to my dragons with one easy click that was still doable on mobile haha
the energy bar is not really clickable on mobile because of the hover text. i WOULD like something to link to the lair - maybe the elemental banner? maybe the picture? i really liked having a way to get directly to my dragons with one easy click that was still doable on mobile haha
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@spikenard all the other icons have hover text on both mobile and desktop but i can click on them just fine without anything getting in the way! i think the only reason the energy bar's hover text displays on mobile when clicked is because it doesn't link to anything...all the other icons would take you to a new page when pressed and (for me at least) it takes a long-press to bring up the hover text.
@spikenard all the other icons have hover text on both mobile and desktop but i can click on them just fine without anything getting in the way! i think the only reason the energy bar's hover text displays on mobile when clicked is because it doesn't link to anything...all the other icons would take you to a new page when pressed and (for me at least) it takes a long-press to bring up the hover text.
qSlFDy5.pngR9ehyxp.png
Support!! Either this or replace the bestiary with the lair icon
Support!! Either this or replace the bestiary with the lair icon
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
support!!
support!!
OQwOmsS.pngjt3PpxV.pngold-oaks-3.png
support!
support!
In search of Accent: Variegation Skin: Nightwhisper Skin: Substrate Skin: bat trap
@perfectoranges full support in that case! i don't really care what links to the lair as long as something does haha
@perfectoranges full support in that case! i don't really care what links to the lair as long as something does haha
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him