Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 134 135
Happy birthday, FR!! [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
Happy birthday, FR!!

Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
AAAAAAAA
THESE ARE ALL SO GOOD!
AAAAAAAA
THESE ARE ALL SO GOOD!
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
Happy Anniversary FR! It's almost difficult to believe I've been here for.. uh... almost 8 years... wow.. where's my walking stick... [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
Happy Anniversary FR! It's almost difficult to believe I've been here for.. uh... almost 8 years... wow.. where's my walking stick...

WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
[center][size=2] Happy Birthday FR! Amazing additions and can't wait to see what the next decade brings. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/size][/center]
Happy Birthday FR! Amazing additions and can't wait to see what the next decade brings.
Not sure why Carnivore couldn't be a modern gene as well; I've got many a fan dragon that could use it. Ah well, pretty decent update overall
Not sure why Carnivore couldn't be a modern gene as well; I've got many a fan dragon that could use it. Ah well, pretty decent update overall
mlNVeHM.jpg
not a huge fan of having to complete yet another 100 Mistral Mahjong rounds for an achievement. done it so. many. times. and my brain is melting.
not a huge fan of having to complete yet another 100 Mistral Mahjong rounds for an achievement. done it so. many. times. and my brain is melting.
happy anniversary and congrats on the 10yrs!!! I've been so excited waiting for this, and it was worth the wait! Everything is AMAZING, and being an oldie back when the old achievements were in place, I'm so happy to see them brought back and better than ever! I also love everything else in general and am happy to see everything going on strong, and look forward to more to come in the future! Thank you for everything, Dev flight!!
happy anniversary and congrats on the 10yrs!!! I've been so excited waiting for this, and it was worth the wait! Everything is AMAZING, and being an oldie back when the old achievements were in place, I'm so happy to see them brought back and better than ever! I also love everything else in general and am happy to see everything going on strong, and look forward to more to come in the future! Thank you for everything, Dev flight!!
If people hate carnivore, just don't buy it. If they change it, I'll actually be mad.

Not everyone will like it yes, but don't be negative about it. It's already being widely used, if they change it now, the points I spent would be wasted. You can block me for this opinion, but the staff didn't need to give us new genes. I will never understand people who complain... sorry if this all seems rude. I love carnivore. Its so unique!

Happy anniversary, everyone!

Ps: Im not gonna look back at this comment in case i trigger some people, I don't wanna deal with that- and staff, I use proper sentencing, I'm not being mean, I promise!

Edit: If this does offend the tos/tou, I will delete it, and I'll happily receive a forum warning, I am just being honest. You guys put so much work into this site and I don't like when people just get negative about it. It's unfair.
If people hate carnivore, just don't buy it. If they change it, I'll actually be mad.

Not everyone will like it yes, but don't be negative about it. It's already being widely used, if they change it now, the points I spent would be wasted. You can block me for this opinion, but the staff didn't need to give us new genes. I will never understand people who complain... sorry if this all seems rude. I love carnivore. Its so unique!

Happy anniversary, everyone!

Ps: Im not gonna look back at this comment in case i trigger some people, I don't wanna deal with that- and staff, I use proper sentencing, I'm not being mean, I promise!

Edit: If this does offend the tos/tou, I will delete it, and I'll happily receive a forum warning, I am just being honest. You guys put so much work into this site and I don't like when people just get negative about it. It's unfair.
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
I'm missing a TON of Achievements that I should have. I have mustered resources from Arlo's nearly every day, yet I don't even have the "do it 50 times" achievement. I have no achievements for obtaining dragons even though I have (or had) every single breed in my lair/den. I've created almost every single Baldwin item, I've hatched dragons with almost every different eye type (including Primal), according to achievements I haven't even hatched a single dragon, and I've been regularly buying and selling items on the Auction House for 9 years and the achievements say I'm barely active there.

And that's just a small handful of achievements I should have that I don't.
I'm missing a TON of Achievements that I should have. I have mustered resources from Arlo's nearly every day, yet I don't even have the "do it 50 times" achievement. I have no achievements for obtaining dragons even though I have (or had) every single breed in my lair/den. I've created almost every single Baldwin item, I've hatched dragons with almost every different eye type (including Primal), according to achievements I haven't even hatched a single dragon, and I've been regularly buying and selling items on the Auction House for 9 years and the achievements say I'm barely active there.

And that's just a small handful of achievements I should have that I don't.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 134 135