Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Achievements not included in Clan menu
Title: Achievements not included in Clan menu Body: When you click on "Clan" in the left menu (and similarly for the other big headers), you see icons and names corresponding to each of the subpages. Achievements is now another subsection under Clan, so should it be listed along with Dragon Lair, Nesting Grounds, etc? I've tried clearing my cache and it is still missing. Browser: Firefox Screenshot: [url=https://flic.kr/p/2oFW34L][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52960427778_4505bd2e92_o.png[/img][/url]
Title: Achievements not included in Clan menu
Body: When you click on "Clan" in the left menu (and similarly for the other big headers), you see icons and names corresponding to each of the subpages. Achievements is now another subsection under Clan, so should it be listed along with Dragon Lair, Nesting Grounds, etc? I've tried clearing my cache and it is still missing.
Browser: Firefox
Screenshot:
52960427778_4505bd2e92_o.png
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
Can confirm it is not on mine as well, Chrome.
Can confirm it is not on mine as well, Chrome.
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
Thanks for the report @bellzan.

This is intentional. We expect hub pages to receive an update in the future. Because of this, they have not been updated with the launch of new features for a while now.

If you have suggestions for how hub pages should work, we would welcome any feedback in the suggestions forum.
Thanks for the report @bellzan.

This is intentional. We expect hub pages to receive an update in the future. Because of this, they have not been updated with the launch of new features for a while now.

If you have suggestions for how hub pages should work, we would welcome any feedback in the suggestions forum.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
That makes sense, thanks!
That makes sense, thanks!
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png