Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 134 135
This is amazing, cool to see the achievment system finally back. Happy aniversary to Flight Rising! The new items, familiars, genes, vistas, scenes...they are all so cool! Also Avery looks very cute, nice design!
This is amazing, cool to see the achievment system finally back. Happy aniversary to Flight Rising! The new items, familiars, genes, vistas, scenes...they are all so cool! Also Avery looks very cute, nice design!
GJ4HbdE.gif
[emoji=firework size=1] WOO!! [emoji=firework size=1]
WOO!!
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
OH my goodness this is so exciting!!! And this made me realize how old I am lol. Happy 10th Anniversary!
OH my goodness this is so exciting!!! And this made me realize how old I am lol. Happy 10th Anniversary!
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
A 'Collect All' button for the achievements would be great. having to go through all of them one by one is tiring.
A 'Collect All' button for the achievements would be great. having to go through all of them one by one is tiring.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
the SCENES omg and the new modern tert!!! and these pieces of apparel in particular [item=Beekeeper's Swarm] [item=mosswood trim] [item=lilypad legion] so good
the SCENES omg
and the new modern tert!!!

and these pieces of apparel in particular

Beekeeper's Swarm Mosswood Trim Lilypad Legion

so good
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2023-06-08 09:05:16" ] [quote name="Bearskull" date="2023-06-08 08:31:30" ] Hey devs, if you happen to see this, what are Avery's pronouons? [/quote] @/Bearskull, he/him [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote] Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! We have his pronouns now! [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
Aequorin wrote on 2023-06-08 09:05:16:
Bearskull wrote on 2023-06-08 08:31:30:
Hey devs, if you happen to see this, what are Avery's pronouons?

@/Bearskull, he/him

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! We have his pronouns now!
push hub
Here's to 10 years!
Here's to 10 years!
xukRNV3.png tumblr_static_bqng5fdd6tc0owkwkg48ggw4w.gif HMGVMAk.png
Ohhh all these items and achievements are so nice… thank you devs for your hard work [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Ohhh all these items and achievements are so nice… thank you devs for your hard work
Hibiscushatcherybadge.png TvGyETb.gifd2b299addaa99b327001e056b9f8ec87ece87f65.gif
Question!

some of the achievements which have been cleared weeks or even months ago can be claimed, but some cant. i was wondering why this is. things like "buy 5 dragons from the AH", it's at 62% which doesnt even make sense math wise lol. is this something that will update with time because this release is so new, or how does it work? thank you!

Question!

some of the achievements which have been cleared weeks or even months ago can be claimed, but some cant. i was wondering why this is. things like "buy 5 dragons from the AH", it's at 62% which doesnt even make sense math wise lol. is this something that will update with time because this release is so new, or how does it work? thank you!

XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
[center]Happy Anni!! [emoji=pink star size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37996577][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/379966/37996577_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Happy Anni!!
37996577_350.png
aJTY8eT.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 134 135