Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 134 135
Happy anniversary everyone! Great job!! Thanks for all the awesome work you guys do~
Happy anniversary everyone! Great job!! Thanks for all the awesome work you guys do~
oh my god this poor site
oh my god this poor site
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
Thank you for making everything so affordable!! :D I can't wait to collect all the scenes!
Thank you for making everything so affordable!! :D I can't wait to collect all the scenes!
WE MADE IT!!! OHHH THE NEW GENES?? THE APPAREL!?

we have chickens.. this is the best update ever
WE MADE IT!!! OHHH THE NEW GENES?? THE APPAREL!?

we have chickens.. this is the best update ever
OvPZsWb.png20211221_214204.png
Is Avery nonbinary? I noticed their pronouns aren't stated anywhere.
Is Avery nonbinary? I noticed their pronouns aren't stated anywhere.
[emoji=veilspun scared size=1] Holy cow, I knew we were getting loads of new achievements, but I didn't realize how many rewards there would be! You guys have outdone yourselves!! [s] Brb need to get approximately 5 billion copies of the gas mask apparel and Carnivore[/s]
Holy cow, I knew we were getting loads of new achievements, but I didn't realize how many rewards there would be! You guys have outdone yourselves!!

Brb need to get approximately 5 billion copies of the gas mask apparel and Carnivore
Happy Anniversary! I've been on and off hiatus a lot lately but I think this update is what I needed to finally pull me back in, the carnivore gene especially feels like it was made for me! [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
Happy Anniversary!

I've been on and off hiatus a lot lately but I think this update is what I needed to finally pull me back in, the carnivore gene especially feels like it was made for me!
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
oh achievements! How I've missed you!! happy anniversary flight rising!
oh achievements! How I've missed you!! happy anniversary flight rising!
F4fc8q9.png
Thank you for the communication. This is one of the things that really makes FR stand out from other websites.

Also, thank you for all the hard work and cool updates.
Thank you for the communication. This is one of the things that really makes FR stand out from other websites.

Also, thank you for all the hard work and cool updates.
Gorgeous new scenes, amazing apparel, a horror gene... Staff, you spoil us!!
Gorgeous new scenes, amazing apparel, a horror gene... Staff, you spoil us!!
hoMNYDJ.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 134 135