Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 134 135
Happy Birthday FR!
Happy Birthday FR!
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

Happy Anniversary!! Love all the new stuff!
Happy Anniversary!! Love all the new stuff!
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
Amazing work, all. Thank you.
Amazing work, all. Thank you.
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
Happy anniversary everyone!! This is my first one and I'm so excited for it!! (I'm currently going insane over Carnivore because !!!!!! TEETHS!!!)
Happy anniversary everyone!! This is my first one and I'm so excited for it!! (I'm currently going insane over Carnivore because !!!!!! TEETHS!!!)
7AKWF4o.gif cicada
it/its, +2 hours FR time
mannequin enthusiast
wishlist
fandragons
clan lore (soon)
THE CARNIVORE GENE IM GOING TO LOSE IT

i literally just woke up and i immediately find a new gene i'll be all over... oh my god. happy 10 years!!!!
THE CARNIVORE GENE IM GOING TO LOSE IT

i literally just woke up and i immediately find a new gene i'll be all over... oh my god. happy 10 years!!!!
[quote name="Sylvereon" date="2023-06-08 07:55:57" ] I kept my chess set in my hoard all these years—since achievements were originally a thing; it was the last one I got before they were removed—and now I have the pleasure to gain the achievement once more. :w: Also, it says "8x Black Kings" instead of Pawns :/ [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/gdM6f0m/CEC72-B47-FE88-43-E4-B75-B-3-DEF1-E300-BE8.jpg[/img][/center] [/quote] Hi @Sylvereon! Please post your report in the [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug]Bug Reports forum[/url][/b]. Thank you!
Sylvereon wrote on 2023-06-08 07:55:57:
I kept my chess set in my hoard all these years—since achievements were originally a thing; it was the last one I got before they were removed—and now I have the pleasure to gain the achievement once more. :w:

Also, it says "8x Black Kings" instead of Pawns :/
CEC72-B47-FE88-43-E4-B75-B-3-DEF1-E300-BE8.jpg

Hi @Sylvereon! Please post your report in the Bug Reports forum. Thank you!
AAAAAAAA There's so many new features to play with, also [i]carnivore is absolutely awesome!!!! [/i]Thank you for all your hard work and Happy 10th Anniversary!!![emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
AAAAAAAA There's so many new features to play with, also carnivore is absolutely awesome!!!! Thank you for all your hard work and Happy 10th Anniversary!!!
hhghhhg i gotta draw a new signature
formerly IraFera :3
happy birthday fr! congratulations to the team and the community! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1][emoji=pink star size=1]
happy birthday fr! congratulations to the team and the community!
caFoWIg.png
[emoji=left wing size=1]Happy Ten Years everybody![emoji=right wing size=1]
Happy Ten Years everybody!
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY
I've been here only since Gaolers released but this site has become such a big part of my life and sense of daily well-being!! Congrats to everyone on the team and BIG PARTY to my fellow players!!!!!!

EDIT:
GAS MASK!!!!!
"A DRAWING OF MY OC"!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAA
PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY
I've been here only since Gaolers released but this site has become such a big part of my life and sense of daily well-being!! Congrats to everyone on the team and BIG PARTY to my fellow players!!!!!!

EDIT:
GAS MASK!!!!!
"A DRAWING OF MY OC"!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAA
adBKOQm.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 134 135