Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 134 135
happy anniversary!
happy anniversary!
have a nice day!
WOOO FR IS A DECADE OLD!!!!
WOOO FR IS A DECADE OLD!!!!
icRhECj.gif
Happy 10th Anniversary, everyone! [emoji=firework size=1] All the new items are amazing! [emoji=heart size=1]
Happy 10th Anniversary, everyone!

All the new items are amazing!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
Oh boy the site is gonna be so broken while people try to claim hundreds of achievements each lmao.

One thing I'm unclear on, are there still achievements that will be retroactively counted...? Like, I know I've completed some of the achievements that only show some "progress". Or will I need to complete them again for it to count?

A silly example, there's an achievement about "Acquire an Ancient breed dragon". I own way more than one lol yet I get progress 26%. Also how does one make progress to owning one thing...? xD
Oh boy the site is gonna be so broken while people try to claim hundreds of achievements each lmao.

One thing I'm unclear on, are there still achievements that will be retroactively counted...? Like, I know I've completed some of the achievements that only show some "progress". Or will I need to complete them again for it to count?

A silly example, there's an achievement about "Acquire an Ancient breed dragon". I own way more than one lol yet I get progress 26%. Also how does one make progress to owning one thing...? xD
Are 500 Internal Server Errors because of the high volume of ppl claiming achievements?
Are 500 Internal Server Errors because of the high volume of ppl claiming achievements?
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
Happy 10th Birthday, FR!

I may have dropped on and off through the years, but I've always felt welcomed back, and it's been a wonderful ride these past 9 years! Thank you so much for ever pushing yourself to improvement with grace and purpose.
Happy 10th Birthday, FR!

I may have dropped on and off through the years, but I've always felt welcomed back, and it's been a wonderful ride these past 9 years! Thank you so much for ever pushing yourself to improvement with grace and purpose.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
Happy 10th birthday!
Happy 10th birthday!
1553719052944.png
YIPPEE
YIPPEE
4d3z.png
he/it - FR+18

>let me dress your dragons
>my FR art
Happy 10th anniversary!!! These new items are amazing ;~;
Happy 10th anniversary!!! These new items are amazing ;~;
J5FGxHX.png