Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 134 135
I'M YELLING? THIS ALL LOOKS SO GOOD?

all this new stuff is SO cool. special thanks for the naturey stuff, which is beautiful, and carnivore, which is about to be my new best friend.
I'M YELLING? THIS ALL LOOKS SO GOOD?

all this new stuff is SO cool. special thanks for the naturey stuff, which is beautiful, and carnivore, which is about to be my new best friend.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png40.png
The new apparel and scenes are AMAZING and fill so many niches that needed to be filled! And the genes and familiars are awesome!
The new apparel and scenes are AMAZING and fill so many niches that needed to be filled! And the genes and familiars are awesome!
oRkijoy.png
tqGkHih.png
ePOliyb.png
Q0p4QGz.png
YMPbu9R.png
HCNNZeS.pngmbWgKmD.png
happy anniversary, fr! [emoji=firework size=1]
happy anniversary, fr!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY! Thank you so much for all your hard work and really everything! I'm in love with all the new items, and gasp the new genes! I need a hundred of each lol very cool!
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY! Thank you so much for all your hard work and really everything! I'm in love with all the new items, and gasp the new genes! I need a hundred of each lol very cool!
GujRVNB.gif
Happy anniversary!! Woohoo!
Happy anniversary!! Woohoo!
1UBN5.gif
[emoji=familiar heart size=1] Happy 10th anniversary Flight Rising [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Happy 10th anniversary Flight Rising
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I cannot believe I've been here for 9 years!! Happy Anniversary!!
I cannot believe I've been here for 9 years!! Happy Anniversary!!
m2YbpzO.pngTM6z4Ok.png
screaming crying throwing up ect. What an update!! Thank you FR team for your hard work <3
screaming crying throwing up ect. What an update!! Thank you FR team for your hard work <3
I LOVE the variety in the new items!! Plus those genes are so cool! Thank you!! 8O
I LOVE the variety in the new items!! Plus those genes are so cool! Thank you!! 8O
this update goes CRAZY omg.... now i gotta buy out the entire achievement shop
this update goes CRAZY omg.... now i gotta buy out the entire achievement shop
Light sprite gifCloudydusk Neocities 88x31Dandelion gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 134 135