Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Soon (FR anniversary)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I didn't get rid of the chess sets or the plushie sets; and I have all my nests ready to hatch if the gene achievements come back. Might actually get me to start breeding again
I didn't get rid of the chess sets or the plushie sets; and I have all my nests ready to hatch if the gene achievements come back. Might actually get me to start breeding again
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
[quote name="bluewitching" date="2023-06-05 07:35:22" ] I'm sooooooo excited!!! I haven't played in 4 years, but the Undel art streams brought me back, so I'll be ringing in the 10th anni with fresh eyes, hahaha! Do people hatch eggs on the anni date so they'll have a special/rare bday? Or is it just for celebrating? [/quote] I'm in the same boat, I haven't really played on here in YEARS. I come back every few months and check in, sort of, get some holiday items if I think about it. I logged in last week for my flight's holiday, and suddenly realized how many of my old dragons said 9 years old on them... They're all turning 10 soon. So I'm sticking around. I hatched an egg on my personal account's 5 year anniversary, so I suppose I'll be doing that again. I signed up on June 12th. I put a reminder in my phone so I don't forget.
bluewitching wrote on 2023-06-05 07:35:22:
I'm sooooooo excited!!! I haven't played in 4 years, but the Undel art streams brought me back, so I'll be ringing in the 10th anni with fresh eyes, hahaha! Do people hatch eggs on the anni date so they'll have a special/rare bday? Or is it just for celebrating?

I'm in the same boat, I haven't really played on here in YEARS. I come back every few months and check in, sort of, get some holiday items if I think about it. I logged in last week for my flight's holiday, and suddenly realized how many of my old dragons said 9 years old on them... They're all turning 10 soon. So I'm sticking around. I hatched an egg on my personal account's 5 year anniversary, so I suppose I'll be doing that again. I signed up on June 12th. I put a reminder in my phone so I don't forget.
I7NTXes.png
Buy more dragons and name them after the Dungeons and Dragons movie characters.

Also hatch the five nests I currently have sitting.
Buy more dragons and name them after the Dungeons and Dragons movie characters.

Also hatch the five nests I currently have sitting.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I'm just ready to start achieving. [emoji=achievement size=1]
I'm just ready to start achieving.
My plans so far: See how the achievement launch goes, and play around with that a bit. Hatch the 17 Noc eggs I just remembered I have, keep the ones I like. Otherwise, hang out and have fun. (:
My plans so far: See how the achievement launch goes, and play around with that a bit. Hatch the 17 Noc eggs I just remembered I have, keep the ones I like. Otherwise, hang out and have fun. (:
My plans are to find a specific color range and the right eye color to boot. I'm a G1 lair so sometimes its challenging finding the right colors, so my hope is that with egg chaos... comes some good hatchlings.

I'm going to be prowling the Auction House and the forums all day.
It will certainly be entertaining.
My plans are to find a specific color range and the right eye color to boot. I'm a G1 lair so sometimes its challenging finding the right colors, so my hope is that with egg chaos... comes some good hatchlings.

I'm going to be prowling the Auction House and the forums all day.
It will certainly be entertaining.
y0YshUu.png
I legit forgot about fr's anniversary until I saw the dragon share theme of this week! Sadly I don't have anything plannet for it. I'm looking forward to the achievements tho!
I legit forgot about fr's anniversary until I saw the dragon share theme of this week! Sadly I don't have anything plannet for it. I'm looking forward to the achievements tho!
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
hatch an egg or two, sell some eggs, go crazy on achievements and grind
hatch an egg or two, sell some eggs, go crazy on achievements and grind
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
I've got no plans, but maybe I should hatch an egg or two? Hmmm
I've got no plans, but maybe I should hatch an egg or two? Hmmm
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="Mutation" date="2023-06-05 08:37:37" ] SPEEDRUN [/quote] (maybe achievements/pursuits will get me to take a break from the new Zelda game)
Mutation wrote on 2023-06-05 08:37:37:
SPEEDRUN

(maybe achievements/pursuits will get me to take a break from the new Zelda game)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10