Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Human Art [H] Most of my account
1 2
Probably closed until payments are made but feel free to look through my lair/den if you want! Or if you wanna be paid in halos lmao.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Haven’t played this game in a long long time, and I’m looking to get some art for some of my dnd characters. Most of them have references, but not all of them so I’d be losing to hire someone that can work with that.

What do I have to offer?

> Many of the dragons on my account are available. Feel free to have a click through what I have. A few are sentimental, but honestly, they’re just pixels and I can probably be convinced to let them go. Teraya and Flare are the only two 100% NOT available as they’re progens and can’t go anywhere. ETA: Also Alice. I’m really attached to that lil dragon.

> My item hoard is quite lacking, but I have a few things. I don’t have old festival stuff, but I do have dozens of Halos, including at least Five Luminous Halos.

> Feel free to ask for any familiars I have. Anything that’s marked off in the Bestiary is up for grabs.

Ummm…I have a bit of raw gems and treasure, and I have two account bound eggs. I think they’re the butterfly dragon eggs. I can hatch them and give you the hatchlings if you want, idk.

Please ping me!
Probably closed until payments are made but feel free to look through my lair/den if you want! Or if you wanna be paid in halos lmao.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Haven’t played this game in a long long time, and I’m looking to get some art for some of my dnd characters. Most of them have references, but not all of them so I’d be losing to hire someone that can work with that.

What do I have to offer?

> Many of the dragons on my account are available. Feel free to have a click through what I have. A few are sentimental, but honestly, they’re just pixels and I can probably be convinced to let them go. Teraya and Flare are the only two 100% NOT available as they’re progens and can’t go anywhere. ETA: Also Alice. I’m really attached to that lil dragon.

> My item hoard is quite lacking, but I have a few things. I don’t have old festival stuff, but I do have dozens of Halos, including at least Five Luminous Halos.

> Feel free to ask for any familiars I have. Anything that’s marked off in the Bestiary is up for grabs.

Ummm…I have a bit of raw gems and treasure, and I have two account bound eggs. I think they’re the butterfly dragon eggs. I can hatch them and give you the hatchlings if you want, idk.

Please ping me!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@RosaDiaz

Hello! I'm looking for work and I'd love to draw some DND characters. Here is a link to my shop with examples and pricing. I hope to work with you!
@RosaDiaz

Hello! I'm looking for work and I'd love to draw some DND characters. Here is a link to my shop with examples and pricing. I hope to work with you!
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
@RosaDiaz I can draw portraits and stuff :-) I always draw w pencil and paper but I edit it so it looks better :)
here are some examples. I am not very good with full bodies though, but busts or half bodies are cool
As you can see I do mainly draw boys because I can't draw girls' faces for the life of me :'-)
@RosaDiaz I can draw portraits and stuff :-) I always draw w pencil and paper but I edit it so it looks better :)
here are some examples. I am not very good with full bodies though, but busts or half bodies are cool
As you can see I do mainly draw boys because I can't draw girls' faces for the life of me :'-)
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@rosadiaz heya! i can doodle one of your characters for a couple gems! currently i only need 200g, so i could do a headshot if you don't mind simpler styles (we can also work something out if you dont have 200g!)
here's my art forum https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3242936/1#post_54317088 right now there are only dragon/furry examples, but i can send some humans in pms!
@rosadiaz heya! i can doodle one of your characters for a couple gems! currently i only need 200g, so i could do a headshot if you don't mind simpler styles (we can also work something out if you dont have 200g!)
here's my art forum https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3242936/1#post_54317088 right now there are only dragon/furry examples, but i can send some humans in pms!
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
@rosadiaz I have my art shop here, I'd love to work with you with your dnd chars! My shop has examples of my portraits, but im comfortable doing fullbody or full scenes and can send examples of that work :)
@rosadiaz I have my art shop here, I'd love to work with you with your dnd chars! My shop has examples of my portraits, but im comfortable doing fullbody or full scenes and can send examples of that work :)
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

Please ping me! Otherwise I probably wont see your post.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitilli_ball_python_chibi.png
@rosadiaz

I have an art shop linked in my signature! I can definitely work for either pure currency, any old old familiars (any sprites for example), or possibly a halo or two :)
@rosadiaz

I have an art shop linked in my signature! I can definitely work for either pure currency, any old old familiars (any sprites for example), or possibly a halo or two :)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@TinySatan @Hypomargoteros @ArsonistFurry (I love your UN ????) @Tilli @Aakhu

Hi, thank you for responding!! I’d love to hire all of you tbh! I truly don’t have pure currency to pay with just now, If you could let me know what you’d be most interested in for payment I can definitely work it out! I don’t play a lot but I could attempt to liquidate some of my assets if none of stuff is interesting. Gonna try to see what apparel I have leftover too.

Oh and if any of you are into g1 dragons, I definitely have a few worth a bit 1 2 3
@TinySatan @Hypomargoteros @ArsonistFurry (I love your UN ????) @Tilli @Aakhu

Hi, thank you for responding!! I’d love to hire all of you tbh! I truly don’t have pure currency to pay with just now, If you could let me know what you’d be most interested in for payment I can definitely work it out! I don’t play a lot but I could attempt to liquidate some of my assets if none of stuff is interesting. Gonna try to see what apparel I have leftover too.

Oh and if any of you are into g1 dragons, I definitely have a few worth a bit 1 2 3
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@rosadiaz (???thank you for the un compliment im going to melt) hell yeah! i'd definitely be interested in some of those g1s (especially the wildclaws and the sd!) i've met my gem goal, so you can pay in whatever currency is best for you [:
@rosadiaz (???thank you for the un compliment im going to melt) hell yeah! i'd definitely be interested in some of those g1s (especially the wildclaws and the sd!) i've met my gem goal, so you can pay in whatever currency is best for you [:
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
@rosadiaz

I'm honestly kind of obsessed with this little dude so I'd definitely be willing to do art for him! I'm also again, willing to work for halos :>
@rosadiaz

I'm honestly kind of obsessed with this little dude so I'd definitely be willing to do art for him! I'm also again, willing to work for halos :>
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@RosaDiaz

I'd be happy to do work for items, or for one of those spicy double Gen 1s!
@RosaDiaz

I'd be happy to do work for items, or for one of those spicy double Gen 1s!
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
1 2