Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Improve far away from server experience
1 2 3
@Twizz

a full desktop PC, intel i7 16 GB ram, win 10. Not up to date per se, but has always been well enough for fr and most games, can run 3d software. A fairly expensive internet package. Yes I did time, full 4-5 seconds, and on occasion i sit on a blank page for a dragon page or hoard for 10+

this pc or this same internet package have never had issues with the game prior to the move, in fact i remember way back in high school running the site on a chromebook with crunchy school wifi with little to no issue at all

it must be the aforementioned random routing issue, though i really wish i could at least run the site in potato mode or something for the time being as all site assets are clearly loaded playerside.
@Twizz

a full desktop PC, intel i7 16 GB ram, win 10. Not up to date per se, but has always been well enough for fr and most games, can run 3d software. A fairly expensive internet package. Yes I did time, full 4-5 seconds, and on occasion i sit on a blank page for a dragon page or hoard for 10+

this pc or this same internet package have never had issues with the game prior to the move, in fact i remember way back in high school running the site on a chromebook with crunchy school wifi with little to no issue at all

it must be the aforementioned random routing issue, though i really wish i could at least run the site in potato mode or something for the time being as all site assets are clearly loaded playerside.
This isn't a me-personally thing, but I was actually talking with an acquaintance the other day about this- they have almost exactly the same problem, and so they don't really play anymore. Tbh I think a Bug Report thread might be more appropriate (and if you make one, pm me and I can get them to say hi too? There might be a way to troubleshoot it with enough datapoints)
This isn't a me-personally thing, but I was actually talking with an acquaintance the other day about this- they have almost exactly the same problem, and so they don't really play anymore. Tbh I think a Bug Report thread might be more appropriate (and if you make one, pm me and I can get them to say hi too? There might be a way to troubleshoot it with enough datapoints)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Might want to see with your provider if they throttle FR?
Your internet seems to be the problem, not FR.

Might want to see with your provider if they throttle FR?
1 2 3