Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle Rolled - All done & gone!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55
@CitrusCupcake
It's okay, thanks for giving everything out like this- it's definitely a lot more work than just leaving!
@CitrusCupcake
It's okay, thanks for giving everything out like this- it's definitely a lot more work than just leaving!
@CitrusCupcake
Whoa... I hope maybe you'll come back to flight rising in the future!!
Can I have Bronze Steampunk Wings, Ward, and Sunset Lasher?

Also, can you enter me in the raffle please?
@CitrusCupcake
Whoa... I hope maybe you'll come back to flight rising in the future!!
Can I have Bronze Steampunk Wings, Ward, and Sunset Lasher?

Also, can you enter me in the raffle please?
partymini.png
@CitrusCupcake
May i have your
obsidian(or another of your materials)
a Daisy Corsage
and a Everglade Lasher
if still availabe
(This is the second time I ask for your cool stuff)
@CitrusCupcake
May i have your
obsidian(or another of your materials)
a Daisy Corsage
and a Everglade Lasher
if still availabe
(This is the second time I ask for your cool stuff)
lightf1.png22380.png

White Prism Clan
FR+9 hours
Altus Pearl Breeder
22380.pnglightf2.png
@CitrusCupcake I hope this isn't too greedy :D

Simple Pearly Bracelet
Copper Steampunk Scarf
Copper Steampunk Wings
Simple Pearly Necklace
Simple Pearly Wing Bangles

Thank you!
@CitrusCupcake I hope this isn't too greedy :D

Simple Pearly Bracelet
Copper Steampunk Scarf
Copper Steampunk Wings
Simple Pearly Necklace
Simple Pearly Wing Bangles

Thank you!
@CitrusCupcake
May I please have some of the foods and a Whisperer's Cowl/Burlap Hood, please :)
@CitrusCupcake
May I please have some of the foods and a Whisperer's Cowl/Burlap Hood, please :)
Please make sure to spell my UN correctly if pinging ;)
@CitrusCupcake Could I have some seafood? My stores are starting to run a little low.
@CitrusCupcake Could I have some seafood? My stores are starting to run a little low.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
@CitrusCupcake

May I please enter the drawing for treasure?
@CitrusCupcake

May I please enter the drawing for treasure?
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@CitrusCupcake
Could I have some insect food points, an Amaranth Moth (or Sunset Lasher if the Moth is gone) and an Ornate Copper Necklace? Does the 1 of every type rule still apply?
@CitrusCupcake
Could I have some insect food points, an Amaranth Moth (or Sunset Lasher if the Moth is gone) and an Ornate Copper Necklace? Does the 1 of every type rule still apply?
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
@CitrusCupcake
May I please have a Blushing Pink Rose and the Whisperer's Cowl? :) (if the one of every type thing's still a rule, then instead of the Cowl could I please have a Sunset Lasher?)
@CitrusCupcake
May I please have a Blushing Pink Rose and the Whisperer's Cowl? :) (if the one of every type thing's still a rule, then instead of the Cowl could I please have a Sunset Lasher?)
Gammass.gif
@CitrusCupcake
Could I get the Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble, Simple Iron Bracelets, Nomad's Sandwastes Sash, Poisonous Toridae, and maybe some insects? I wasn't sure if the one of every type rule was still in effect, so I put the apparel in the most wanted order just in case! Thanks again for doing this and it's my second time requesting stuffs. =]
@CitrusCupcake
Could I get the Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble, Simple Iron Bracelets, Nomad's Sandwastes Sash, Poisonous Toridae, and maybe some insects? I wasn't sure if the one of every type rule was still in effect, so I put the apparel in the most wanted order just in case! Thanks again for doing this and it's my second time requesting stuffs. =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55