Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle Rolled - All done & gone!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55
@CitrusCupcake could I please be entered into the currency raffle? And could I please grab the bronze steampunk wings and a longneck mender? I'm sorry that you're leaving but I hope you find other fun things to do in your spare time c:
@CitrusCupcake could I please be entered into the currency raffle? And could I please grab the bronze steampunk wings and a longneck mender? I'm sorry that you're leaving but I hope you find other fun things to do in your spare time c:
@CitrusCupcake Could I please be entered in the raffle? Also, I would love these:
Material - Wind Runestone
Apparel - Brass Steampunk Spats
Familiar - Iridescent Scaleback
if that's okay with you!
@CitrusCupcake Could I please be entered in the raffle? Also, I would love these:
Material - Wind Runestone
Apparel - Brass Steampunk Spats
Familiar - Iridescent Scaleback
if that's okay with you!
@CitrusCupcake - Can I have a Simple Red Fez and a Baku please? oh and entered in the raffle? Thanks :3
@CitrusCupcake - Can I have a Simple Red Fez and a Baku please? oh and entered in the raffle? Thanks :3
767b7054-49aa-11e5-ab1c-616540b32d18.gif355c33e1-636a-11e5-baed-8fd22f7504df.gif 29164414-49ab-11e5-9d2c-616540b32d18.gif
Can I please get the ornate gold necklace, an ember mouse, and any seafood. It'll get eaten either way. Can I also enter the raffle? Thank you!

@CitrusCupcake
Can I please get the ornate gold necklace, an ember mouse, and any seafood. It'll get eaten either way. Can I also enter the raffle? Thank you!

@CitrusCupcake
r7LsxK2.png
@Citruscupcake

I appreciate that you're doing this. I hope whatever you do next brings you enjoyment! I'd like a bluegill food item, brass steampunk goggles, nickel ore, and an Ember Mouse, if you still have them!

Edit: Also, please enter me in the raffle! Thanks. :)
@Citruscupcake

I appreciate that you're doing this. I hope whatever you do next brings you enjoyment! I'd like a bluegill food item, brass steampunk goggles, nickel ore, and an Ember Mouse, if you still have them!

Edit: Also, please enter me in the raffle! Thanks. :)
@Citruscupcake
Thanks for what you're doing, so many people just leave all their poor dragons and items to starve and rot, when others may be seeking them! I hope you find what you're looking for c:
Food: Bluegill
Materials: Rich Nickel Ore
Apparel: Copper Steampunk Wings
Familiar: Ember Mouse
Battle Items: Leaf Bolt
And do enter me for the raffle C:
@Citruscupcake
Thanks for what you're doing, so many people just leave all their poor dragons and items to starve and rot, when others may be seeking them! I hope you find what you're looking for c:
Food: Bluegill
Materials: Rich Nickel Ore
Apparel: Copper Steampunk Wings
Familiar: Ember Mouse
Battle Items: Leaf Bolt
And do enter me for the raffle C:
LzG5Smh.png
@CitrusCupcake
May I please be entered for the raffle? And may I please have a Bluefin Charger if it's still available?
@CitrusCupcake
May I please be entered for the raffle? And may I please have a Bluefin Charger if it's still available?
@CitrusCupcake
Hi, if this is still going on, could I be entered into the raffle, thanks :)
@CitrusCupcake
Hi, if this is still going on, could I be entered into the raffle, thanks :)
@Greece
Yup, sent
@Greece
Yup, sent
@kiralira
Items sent & added to raffle list
@kiralira
Items sent & added to raffle list
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55