Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How's the weather?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Too hot. I AM NORWEGIAN I AM VIKING I WANT SNOW NOT 35-40 C/95-104 F :((((
Too hot. I AM NORWEGIAN I AM VIKING I WANT SNOW NOT 35-40 C/95-104 F :((((
acjMo66.png
I'm in Denmark and it's not as hot as I'd want, but at the same time I need rain for my garden so please let the clouds hold some water! It's about 25 C here
I'm in Denmark and it's not as hot as I'd want, but at the same time I need rain for my garden so please let the clouds hold some water! It's about 25 C here
Winter time in Australia, woohoo!
I live in a desert, no snow for me! :(

I didn't go outside today (I've got the flu) but I think the temperature today was around 20 degrees Celsius. Pretty cool for my town!
Winter time in Australia, woohoo!
I live in a desert, no snow for me! :(

I didn't go outside today (I've got the flu) but I think the temperature today was around 20 degrees Celsius. Pretty cool for my town!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
:c Lonin is in England and it's pretty hot. Around 25C/77F right now. We'd melt if it got much hotter D: We're totally done with summer now. It can go back to raining and being miserable.
Wouldn't be that bad, but we have letters to deliver and we had to stop because it was too hot and we ran out of water ;o; Might have to do them in the evening instead.
:c Lonin is in England and it's pretty hot. Around 25C/77F right now. We'd melt if it got much hotter D: We're totally done with summer now. It can go back to raining and being miserable.
Wouldn't be that bad, but we have letters to deliver and we had to stop because it was too hot and we ran out of water ;o; Might have to do them in the evening instead.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I live in Southern New Hampshire. It's mostly cloudy and pretty hot around here, it's not too long until I have to deal with [i]this[/i]. [img]http://www.alaska-in-pictures.com/data/media/12/cars-in-deep-snow_5376.jpg[/img]
I live in Southern New Hampshire. It's mostly cloudy and pretty hot around here, it's not too long until I have to deal with this.
cars-in-deep-snow_5376.jpg
It's about 83°F in Southern California right now where I live. It's pretty humid too... I hate humidity. x__x
It's about 83°F in Southern California right now where I live. It's pretty humid too... I hate humidity. x__x
I keep going on unintentionally long breaks from this game, lol. :p
Severe storms outside right now, plus hot n humid! Perfect for Thundercrack Carnivale!

NYC
Severe storms outside right now, plus hot n humid! Perfect for Thundercrack Carnivale!

NYC
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
It was 103°F here today (in the shade - so I suppose it was really ~120°F in the sun)

yaaaaaaay Texas
It was 103°F here today (in the shade - so I suppose it was really ~120°F in the sun)

yaaaaaaay Texas
tumblr_inline_nk71av7YHf1qg2i5p.png
Actually, it was really storming bad. To the point that there were tornado watches. And I totally ignored my phone so I derped my way through possible tornados. Go me.
But it's still storming, only it's kinda far off and I can't hear the rain anymore :( I like falling asleep to the rain...

I'm near Cleveland, Ohio!
Actually, it was really storming bad. To the point that there were tornado watches. And I totally ignored my phone so I derped my way through possible tornados. Go me.
But it's still storming, only it's kinda far off and I can't hear the rain anymore :( I like falling asleep to the rain...

I'm near Cleveland, Ohio!
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
I just read from a newspaper that there's a super heatwave coming towards here from Russia. And it's already too hot. The temperature has been dancing on both sides of the 30 degree celcius mark and the nights constitute as 'tropical'...

...in Finland. Where the summers are supposed to be short and with little snow :P

I'm going to die ;_;
I just read from a newspaper that there's a super heatwave coming towards here from Russia. And it's already too hot. The temperature has been dancing on both sides of the 30 degree celcius mark and the nights constitute as 'tropical'...

...in Finland. Where the summers are supposed to be short and with little snow :P

I'm going to die ;_;
Gah, need to update this some day. Hi, I'm in Shadow now.
spacedadbansmall.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7