Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Complete Dragon Lair Cleanout for Xmas!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Can i have any food and anything fest related? Skins would be cool too if you have any. Or if you have those coin jar things, im pretty broke rn lol
Can i have any food and anything fest related? Skins would be cool too if you have any. Or if you have those coin jar things, im pretty broke rn lol
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
I'd love anything hibden related you have left over, as well as any mat/trinkets :D
I'd love anything hibden related you have left over, as well as any mat/trinkets :D
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
howdy @riseofthedragons
i'll miss your username in my pings! <3

would i be able to snag jack and jacqueline/frosted and flakes from you?
howdy @riseofthedragons
i'll miss your username in my pings! <3

would i be able to snag jack and jacqueline/frosted and flakes from you?
b6af85db30eb4eff7c9ddc8cebdd0e55670c07ff.png ua2M4Jb.png b6af85db30eb4eff7c9ddc8cebdd0e55670c07ff.png

b4b840e099a9f5b084c8effd98748c1ecceaa6ca.png cre
b4b840e099a9f5b084c8effd98748c1ecceaa6ca.png she/her
b4b840e099a9f5b084c8effd98748c1ecceaa6ca.png directory
hello!
if there's anything left I'd love some seafood? I'm always lacking in that department :'D
hello!
if there's anything left I'd love some seafood? I'm always lacking in that department :'D
CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ananas.png~~Ananas hatchery~~ CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ani_horn.png 9.png
@riseofthedragons Hi! Moving this here from the other post, sorry about putting my comment in the wrong place!!

Could I please request the baldwin mats? It would help me so much in my journey to a max cauldron!

Could I also get the glass beaker, the sizzling phosphorus, coarse alchemical reduction, shifting kelpie mane, silver earrings of science, and the gold amulet of alchemy?

I'd also take any eggs, plushies, fish apparels, specialty eye changes, and luuminax apparel :)
@riseofthedragons Hi! Moving this here from the other post, sorry about putting my comment in the wrong place!!

Could I please request the baldwin mats? It would help me so much in my journey to a max cauldron!

Could I also get the glass beaker, the sizzling phosphorus, coarse alchemical reduction, shifting kelpie mane, silver earrings of science, and the gold amulet of alchemy?

I'd also take any eggs, plushies, fish apparels, specialty eye changes, and luuminax apparel :)
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Sorry to hear you’re leaving, but hopefully wherever you go next treats you well! If you still have your Clanbound Gaoler Breed Change, I’d love to send a dragon over to claim it, if that’s alright! Plus any flowerfalls you have left. If not, thank you for your time regardless!
Sorry to hear you’re leaving, but hopefully wherever you go next treats you well! If you still have your Clanbound Gaoler Breed Change, I’d love to send a dragon over to claim it, if that’s alright! Plus any flowerfalls you have left. If not, thank you for your time regardless!
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
@riseofthedragons wishing you the best in your travels, sorry to see you go. I think other people have already claimed the baldwin materials, but if theres any left over I would be super grateful. I'm making a BIG list so i apologize in advance: Apparel: [item= dented iron tail cuffs] [item= ebony filigree tail guard] [item=ebony filigree boots] [item=bronze filigree boots]x2 [item=silver filigree boots][item=dusk rogue footpads][item=dusk rogue cape][item=dusk rogue bracers][item= forest rogue footpads][item=tanned rogue footpads][item=tanned rogue tail binding][item=forest rogue gloves][item=koi's breastplate][item=crane's breastplate][item=mage's cranberry overcoat][item=ruthless leather arm guards][item=ranger's tail twist] [item= scout's gloves]x2[item=scout's treads][item=helpful healer's mantle][item=mystic healer's calling][item= sepia woodbasket][item= supplicant footies]x2 [item= smokeswirl] (Also these, but might be that these have already been given away) [item=surgestream coat][item=deeprealm trident] Familiars: [item= trick of the light][item=tourmaline vulstal][item=moordwelling trunker][item=octoflyer][item=nephrite chameleon][item=amethyst king][item=shatterbone vulture][item=maren spearmaiden][item=lurefish][item=longjaw lurefish][item=spectral duskflapper][item=stormcloud harpy][item=webwing alpha][item=moonlight fungi][item=starry ampelope] ((Also these as well, but again, not sure if you've already given them away. Any other past festival familiars (besides the slinks) would also be greatly appreciated!))[item=phoenix][item=murkmirth ambassador][item=willowmane deerling] Thank you so much for your generosity, and wishing you the best!
@riseofthedragons wishing you the best in your travels, sorry to see you go.

I think other people have already claimed the baldwin materials, but if theres any left over I would be super grateful.

I'm making a BIG list so i apologize in advance:

Apparel:
Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Ebony Filigree Tail Guard Ebony Filigree Boots x2 Silver Filigree Boots Dusk Rogue Footpads Dusk Rogue Cape Dusk Rogue Bracers Forest Rogue Footpads Tanned Rogue Footpads Tanned Rogue Tail Binding Forest Rogue Gloves Koi's Breastplate Crane's Breastplate Mage's Cranberry Overcoat Ruthless Leather Arm Guards Ranger's Tail Twist Scout's Gloves x2 Scout's Treads Helpful Healer's Mantle Mystic Healer's Calling Sepia Woodbasket Supplicant Footies x2 Smokeswirl
(Also these, but might be that these have already been given away)
Surgestream Coat Deeprealm Trident

Familiars:
Trick of the Light Tourmaline Vulstal Moordwelling Trunker Octoflyer Nephrite Chameleon Amethyst King Shatterbone Vulture Maren Spearmaiden Lurefish Longjaw Lurefish Spectral Duskflapper Stormcloud Harpy Webwing Alpha Moonlight Fungi Starry Ampelope

((Also these as well, but again, not sure if you've already given them away. Any other past festival familiars (besides the slinks) would also be greatly appreciated!)) Phoenix Murkmirth Ambassador Willowmane Deerling

Thank you so much for your generosity, and wishing you the best!
Minecraft Splash Text Be Like
Grandrath Welcomes You
| Cadmus | | He/They | FR+3 (EST) |
| link | Wishlist | Fandragons | link | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3a2eEFc.gif
[quote name="fatalist" date="2023-05-29 16:59:27" ] Sorry don’t want to bother you, but just wanted to check in! I got the first crossroads with the scenes but didn’t get the second with the holiday familiars afterwards. Are there any available? [/quote] Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I got a bunch of requests out of nowhere! Could you give some specific familiars you want so I can see which ones I still have?
fatalist wrote on 2023-05-29 16:59:27:
Sorry don’t want to bother you, but just wanted to check in! I got the first crossroads with the scenes but didn’t get the second with the holiday familiars afterwards. Are there any available?

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I got a bunch of requests out of nowhere! Could you give some specific familiars you want so I can see which ones I still have?
[quote name="ViolentViolet77" date="2023-05-29 22:50:02" ] Heyo, ty so much for doing this!! If it's still available, could I snag your goblin familiars and your gold ore? The goblins I'll be keeping dor my bestiary, and the gold will be used in swipp. Ty <3 [/quote] I'm so sorry, I gave away all my goblins and ore ):
ViolentViolet77 wrote on 2023-05-29 22:50:02:
Heyo, ty so much for doing this!! If it's still available, could I snag your goblin familiars and your gold ore? The goblins I'll be keeping dor my bestiary, and the gold will be used in swipp. Ty <3

I'm so sorry, I gave away all my goblins and ore ):
Hi! Im happy to take any food or random cheap material and trinkets! Whatever is the stuff that no one else wants
Hi! Im happy to take any food or random cheap material and trinkets! Whatever is the stuff that no one else wants
She/her FR+3 :)
Wishlist
ID Collection
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8