Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibden Horror
1 2 3
Skydancer and Snapper scrolls...

At least it doesn't ask for an Imperial scroll.
Skydancer and Snapper scrolls...

At least it doesn't ask for an Imperial scroll.
earthanim1.gif
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/983443832207208558/1112588659741446305/image.png[/img] Mhm.[/center]
image.png

Mhm.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
[center]Oh, I feel that. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/69QfMc5Z/eggs.png[/img][/center]
Oh, I feel that.

eggs.png
The true horror begins when there are no more slots to unlock.
I punted those eggs like it was the start of a football match. Brain empty, no thought, KICK!

See, if you do it quickly, the task will be gone from your vision and its like it never existed.
I punted those eggs like it was the start of a football match. Brain empty, no thought, KICK!

See, if you do it quickly, the task will be gone from your vision and its like it never existed.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2023-05-29 08:47:13" ] I punted those eggs like it was the start of a football match. Brain empty, no thought, KICK! See, if you do it quickly, the task will be gone from your vision and its like it never existed. [/quote] This is my life philosophy regarding the egg hibden tasks
SCB wrote on 2023-05-29 08:47:13:

This is my life philosophy regarding the egg hibden tasks
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
[quote name="Vampirate" date="2023-05-28 16:36:16" ] heh most of my item unlocks haven't been met and I'm too lazy to go back to the training grounds lol [/quote] This is what ruined it for me too. The fact that I cant complete the tasks in any order when I have so much from the later venues and have to spend hours in the earlier ones just to get to the ones I know I an complete kinda stinks :(
Vampirate wrote on 2023-05-28 16:36:16:
heh most of my item unlocks haven't been met and I'm too lazy to go back to the training grounds lol
This is what ruined it for me too. The fact that I cant complete the tasks in any order when I have so much from the later venues and have to spend hours in the earlier ones just to get to the ones I know I an complete kinda stinks :(
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2023-05-29 07:37:01" ] The true horror begins when there are no more slots to unlock. [/quote] ^^ this for sure
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2023-05-29 07:37:01:
^^ this for sure
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
It was painful giving up those eggs, but it's true if you do it quickly it hurts less. Sorta. The hardest one for me is the boss battle one with the Hydra and Deeprealm Hunter. I like having my Bestiary full of sparkles and I can't take their spark away from them for 1 hibden slot. Otherwise the tasks are all done. True horror game for sure.
It was painful giving up those eggs, but it's true if you do it quickly it hurts less. Sorta. The hardest one for me is the boss battle one with the Hydra and Deeprealm Hunter. I like having my Bestiary full of sparkles and I can't take their spark away from them for 1 hibden slot. Otherwise the tasks are all done. True horror game for sure.
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
[quote name="hayum" date="2023-05-29 07:35:04" ] [center]Oh, I feel that. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/69QfMc5Z/eggs.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Are you okay
hayum wrote on 2023-05-29 07:35:04:
Oh, I feel that.

eggs.png
Are you okay
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
1 2 3