Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ignis fatuus // aura f smoke and wisps
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29
Saddened at how perfect the nightvale skins would be for Aliya if it weren't for Flutter: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=85704357&skin=49714&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=85704357&skin=49900&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] And it would be a ridiculous ask for you to make a seperate, Flutter compatible version, but I don't really want to change her tert either... oh, the dilemma Do I just bite the bullet and change her tert or continue my skin search? Or, I could just ignore the line-breaking, buy the skin, and keep Flutter...
Saddened at how perfect the nightvale skins would be for Aliya if it weren't for Flutter:
dragon?did=85704357&skin=49714&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=85704357&skin=49900&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
And it would be a ridiculous ask for you to make a seperate, Flutter compatible version, but I don't really want to change her tert either... oh, the dilemma

Do I just bite the bullet and change her tert or continue my skin search?

Or, I could just ignore the line-breaking, buy the skin, and keep Flutter...
eLAndXa.png Vicky | She/They | FR+9
Current project
Sales tab
Wishlist
bunbun-seles100px.png WIMBY100.png
@iamuniverse sorry this reply is so late oml i thought i had replied but ig not WHOOPS but ty for ordering!! and yeah id totally be down to do a custom or sponsored recolour of that skin!! it would look rlly cool in red/yellow i reckon [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@iamuniverse

sorry this reply is so late oml i thought i had replied but ig not WHOOPS but ty for ordering!! and yeah id totally be down to do a custom or sponsored recolour of that skin!! it would look rlly cool in red/yellow i reckon
@Zerobotic

yeah!! i am hoping both runs fill semi-soonish bcos i do have another skin id like to print, but even if they both just hit 9 slots or so i think i can go ahead and print them, so feel free to sign up!!
@Zerobotic

yeah!! i am hoping both runs fill semi-soonish bcos i do have another skin id like to print, but even if they both just hit 9 slots or so i think i can go ahead and print them, so feel free to sign up!!
@vickypedia

time for the cloning machine omg i agree it looks wonderful on her, im so sorry it clips with flutter!! i rlly wanted to make it friendly to flutter, actually, but i also really liked putting eyes on the legs, alas. it's a tough choice tho cause aethers don't have a ton of non-clippy tert genes yet, but maybe someday they'll get something that works? and if it helps, i don't retire skins permanently, so this series will reprint in the future! she does look glorious with either version, tho, so my totally non biased opinion would be to regene her tert XD
@vickypedia

time for the cloning machine omg i agree it looks wonderful on her, im so sorry it clips with flutter!! i rlly wanted to make it friendly to flutter, actually, but i also really liked putting eyes on the legs, alas. it's a tough choice tho cause aethers don't have a ton of non-clippy tert genes yet, but maybe someday they'll get something that works? and if it helps, i don't retire skins permanently, so this series will reprint in the future! she does look glorious with either version, tho, so my totally non biased opinion would be to regene her tert XD
Friendly bump so you can get more people to sign up and finish the run :D
Friendly bump so you can get more people to sign up and finish the run :D
Boost!
Boost!
7Tp7gtv.png
Ah, the temptation is real tbh

Screenshot_20230603_131006_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Ah, the temptation is real tbh

Screenshot_20230603_131006_DuckDuckGo.jpg
7Tp7gtv.png
@Sheebit

oo!! that is honestly so good, i rlly like how the colours look on a cyan base! i would say go for it ahahaha XD
@Sheebit

oo!! that is honestly so good, i rlly like how the colours look on a cyan base! i would say go for it ahahaha XD
@morpha @sheebit @tserin @xemriss @catmagick @apocracy @eternalcinders @mongrelgrim @cosmacy @quinfinite

folks, it's been a while, but we did it!! run 10 of welcome to night vale has filled, which means I can go ahead and print it! please send payment via 1-way as soon as you can, and I'll send it off into the queue :D

@cosmicwaltz @apocracy @iamuniverse @iamuniverse @spiradoptera @wander

hey folks! we're still sitting at 6/10 slots, but I was thinking, if all of y'all have payment and can send it, I figured I could try and print the run anyway! Otherwise, I'm gonna have to go ahead and shelve it :(
@morpha @sheebit @tserin @xemriss @catmagick @apocracy @eternalcinders @mongrelgrim @cosmacy @quinfinite

folks, it's been a while, but we did it!! run 10 of welcome to night vale has filled, which means I can go ahead and print it! please send payment via 1-way as soon as you can, and I'll send it off into the queue :D

@cosmicwaltz @apocracy @iamuniverse @iamuniverse @spiradoptera @wander

hey folks! we're still sitting at 6/10 slots, but I was thinking, if all of y'all have payment and can send it, I figured I could try and print the run anyway! Otherwise, I'm gonna have to go ahead and shelve it :(
Heck yeah! Is it possible for me to get in on the welcome to night vale run as well? I've finally got a dragon that it would work for and I can pay for both!
Heck yeah! Is it possible for me to get in on the welcome to night vale run as well? I've finally got a dragon that it would work for and I can pay for both!
My current fave
dragons, click
images to visit!
SO9P8wT.gif
co1lUSe.pngOMOx3UY.png bFFLnDS.png Free achievement!nuXTCmz.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29