Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ignis fatuus // sandsurge m vaporwave
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31
[quote name="AlcatrazSystem" date="2023-04-07 09:17:18" ] @umbers Hi there, is it possible to get a preview on this scry for both skins? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84907870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=168&breed=22&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=140&winggene=168&wings=114&auth=3e8e606a61ba91e3d3891449210c6182b24a0091&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [/quote] Not sure if you have seen this, so going to post again since I am interested in the skins.
AlcatrazSystem wrote on 2023-04-07 09:17:18:
@umbers

Hi there, is it possible to get a preview on this scry for both skins?

dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=168&breed=22&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=140&winggene=168&wings=114&auth=3e8e606a61ba91e3d3891449210c6182b24a0091&dummyext=prev.png

Not sure if you have seen this, so going to post again since I am interested in the skins.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
I just wanted to ask if my order slip went through!
I just wanted to ask if my order slip went through!
7Tp7gtv.png
@AlcatrazSystem

the skins are both on site now, so you can do your own previews :)

@sheebit

it did, yes! you can check the first page for the spreadsheet link, too
@AlcatrazSystem

the skins are both on site now, so you can do your own previews :)

@sheebit

it did, yes! you can check the first page for the spreadsheet link, too
@umbers

I can't preview it on a scry.... Yes I know its on site.
The whole reason I am asking is because it takes 5 seconds to add a scry image to the Skin File and take a screenshot of what it looks like with the Skin Layer over the Scry Image.

That is what artists usually do for people who only have scries of unfinished dragons.
@umbers

The whole reason I am asking is because it takes 5 seconds to add a scry image to the Skin File and take a screenshot of what it looks like with the Skin Layer over the Scry Image.

That is what artists usually do for people who only have scries of unfinished dragons.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
[quote name="AlcatrazSystem" date="2023-04-14 02:47:28" ] @umbers I can't preview it on a scry.... Yes I know its on site. The whole reason I am asking is because it takes 5 seconds to add a scry image to the Skin File and take a screenshot of what it looks like with the Skin Layer over the Scry Image. That is what artists usually do for people who only have scries of unfinished dragons. [/quote] Just wanted to let you know that the scrying workshop let's you save scries of dragons, and the Dressing Room allows you to preview skins that are on site on scried dragons (for future reference)
AlcatrazSystem wrote on 2023-04-14 02:47:28:
@umbers

Just wanted to let you know that the scrying workshop let's you save scries of dragons, and the Dressing Room allows you to preview skins that are on site on scried dragons (for future reference)

79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
Hello! I'm posting to ask about my copy of CTRL + Z.

I sent payment for both CTRL + Z and CTRL + X on February 23rd and while my copy of X arrived a while ago (and is gorgeous), I still haven't gotten Z. I'm wondering if the prints have been delayed or if I've accidentally been skipped while sending out copies, and would like an update. Thanks in advance!
Hello! I'm posting to ask about my copy of CTRL + Z.

I sent payment for both CTRL + Z and CTRL + X on February 23rd and while my copy of X arrived a while ago (and is gorgeous), I still haven't gotten Z. I'm wondering if the prints have been delayed or if I've accidentally been skipped while sending out copies, and would like an update. Thanks in advance!
I
I
I
they/them
skins & accents
@Despot

hey! so it took me a lot of digging through my PMs and the history of my sheet, but I think I know what happened; essentially, I accidentally sent someone two copies of CTRL+Z, they sent me a PM back letting me know, but we both thought that they'd put their name down in two runs, so I deleted what I thought was the second entry of their name in my sheet. I went digging through my form responses, and I realised actually they hadn't done that, I'd just sent them two copies by mistake, so the spare copy I thought I'd had was actually your copy. I sent that one off to the person who got bumped up a run (because I'd deleted an entry).

I'll send you my artist copy and snag one off the next run, sorry about that! My bad, for sure. I have to however ask that if you ever end up missing a copy please let me know within 14 days of that run being marked as sent, because the AH deletes records older than 14 days, and that would have saved me a lot of time here.
@Despot

hey! so it took me a lot of digging through my PMs and the history of my sheet, but I think I know what happened; essentially, I accidentally sent someone two copies of CTRL+Z, they sent me a PM back letting me know, but we both thought that they'd put their name down in two runs, so I deleted what I thought was the second entry of their name in my sheet. I went digging through my form responses, and I realised actually they hadn't done that, I'd just sent them two copies by mistake, so the spare copy I thought I'd had was actually your copy. I sent that one off to the person who got bumped up a run (because I'd deleted an entry).

I'll send you my artist copy and snag one off the next run, sorry about that! My bad, for sure. I have to however ask that if you ever end up missing a copy please let me know within 14 days of that run being marked as sent, because the AH deletes records older than 14 days, and that would have saved me a lot of time here.
@kitkune @mothfaulkner @miirim @tserin @cutinstincts @xemriss @cartel @hikaito @reignhart

hey folks! run 9 of and now, the weather has filled, so I'm collecting prepayment! please send 550g via 1-way CR if you can, and I'll get it sent off to print :D
@kitkune @mothfaulkner @miirim @tserin @cutinstincts @xemriss @cartel @hikaito @reignhart

hey folks! run 9 of and now, the weather has filled, so I'm collecting prepayment! please send 550g via 1-way CR if you can, and I'll get it sent off to print :D
just ordered

edit: didnt see the payment rule, sorry!!/gen

by the way! would you consider doing a yellow version of the abberation skin? asking for a friend :0! theyre wondering abt red and yellow specifically/gen
just ordered

edit: didnt see the payment rule, sorry!!/gen

by the way! would you consider doing a yellow version of the abberation skin? asking for a friend :0! theyre wondering abt red and yellow specifically/gen
dFnwkLI.pngePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
Is it still possible to order the two aether skins?
Is it still possible to order the two aether skins?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31