Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | My fodder listings ap on umpteen AH page
I've noticed lately that my fodders being sold rather slowly. I checked AH today and saw that my fodders are well past 10th page on even though I just put them there. How that come? I've been on FR for less than a year, maybe I'm missing something on how AH works?
I've noticed lately that my fodders being sold rather slowly. I checked AH today and saw that my fodders are well past 10th page on even though I just put them there. How that come? I've been on FR for less than a year, maybe I'm missing something on how AH works?
night-sky-stars.gif
@Sky88 dragons at the same price are shown in ID order by default, so slightly older dragons will be shown before younger ones, regardless of when they were listed.
@Sky88 dragons at the same price are shown in ID order by default, so slightly older dragons will be shown before younger ones, regardless of when they were listed.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
[quote name="After" date="2023-05-27 14:16:14" ] @Sky88 dragons at the same price are shown in ID order by default, so slightly older dragons will be shown before younger ones, regardless of when they were listed. [/quote] Thanks for explaining!
After wrote on 2023-05-27 14:16:14:

Thanks for explaining!
night-sky-stars.gif