Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | One gatherings day worth of plant
I have VERY little use for plant foods and have like 7k converted to food. Though I am trying to level up ALL of my gathering stuff and am working on plants.

So I am offering todays collection of plants AND if anyone wants to trade me some dragons that need to eat plants I can fill them full I currently have six spots in my lair. I also know that that's a worry for people sometimes and I will be trading dragons right back after feeding
If you do have me feed a dragon for you please bump the thread for now because I will be reusing this when I get more plant/when I feed more peoples dragons and let them know if you had a good experience or not.
I have VERY little use for plant foods and have like 7k converted to food. Though I am trying to level up ALL of my gathering stuff and am working on plants.

So I am offering todays collection of plants AND if anyone wants to trade me some dragons that need to eat plants I can fill them full I currently have six spots in my lair. I also know that that's a worry for people sometimes and I will be trading dragons right back after feeding
If you do have me feed a dragon for you please bump the thread for now because I will be reusing this when I get more plant/when I feed more peoples dragons and let them know if you had a good experience or not.

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049740596027326464/1111654821683023932/image.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049740596027326464/1111654872643817542/image.png[/img][/center]
image.png

image.png

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
Hello! Could I get some plants to convert into points please?
Hello! Could I get some plants to convert into points please?
Hi! Could I please have some too if possible :)
Hi! Could I please have some too if possible :)
Could I have some?
Could I have some?
Wishlist

YS27B.gif
could i please have some plants :D
could i please have some plants :D
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png