Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 278 279 280 281 282 ... 335 336
@/BFD666

I dont have the patience to wait to pull. but im gonna force myself to when i lose my 50/50 so i dont waste my guaranteed on something like a second Ayaka/Nahida.
@/BFD666

I dont have the patience to wait to pull. but im gonna force myself to when i lose my 50/50 so i dont waste my guaranteed on something like a second Ayaka/Nahida.
Cyno or Albedo... im farming for both but who do i pull for...
Probably whoever re-runs first. (Genshin~)
the first time I pulled zhongli I'd saved for 4 months. I have all the patience in the world to pamper my blorbo lmao
the first time I pulled zhongli I'd saved for 4 months. I have all the patience in the world to pamper my blorbo lmao
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
yea. when it comes to a character you really want i think its possible to make yourself save. personally im keeping mine as primo's tho
yea. when it comes to a character you really want i think its possible to make yourself save. personally im keeping mine as primo's tho
Cyno or Albedo... im farming for both but who do i pull for...
Probably whoever re-runs first. (Genshin~)
@/CxcoWxlf I only got mona back on february, after bit more of two years of playing the game. the most elusive of standard 5*. (the only one I'm missing now is dehya)

@/BFD666 I convert almost immediately, as long as it's not going to be a number ending in 1, it bothers me for some reason.

Sometimes I'm very bad with saving/holding back. Which is how I ended up with itto. I was supposed to be saving for kazuha, and I was thinking, I'd probs lose that 50/50. I've already won three in a row, and I really wanted shinobu. Apparently that was considered hybris, cause I won that 50/50, but it was okay, since I won kazuha's, too.
@/CxcoWxlf I only got mona back on february, after bit more of two years of playing the game. the most elusive of standard 5*. (the only one I'm missing now is dehya)

@/BFD666 I convert almost immediately, as long as it's not going to be a number ending in 1, it bothers me for some reason.

Sometimes I'm very bad with saving/holding back. Which is how I ended up with itto. I was supposed to be saving for kazuha, and I was thinking, I'd probs lose that 50/50. I've already won three in a row, and I really wanted shinobu. Apparently that was considered hybris, cause I won that 50/50, but it was okay, since I won kazuha's, too.
All I want is snuggles, All I get is struggles
dead AAA battery // All pronouns OK
@/BFD666 honestly i dont even bother to convert for the same reason, terrified of accidentally buying the wrong fates or doing a 10x on a banner i dont want to pull on while on the wish screen, since fates dont have a pop-up message when wishing like primos do

also personally saving is pretty easy for me but thats probably because i was a baizhu saver for years before his release so there was always a goal that i wanted more than whoever was currently running. still the case now, just instead of baizhu its the hydro archon.

i also feel like saving gets a lot easier the further you get into it, but that could just be me.
@/BFD666 honestly i dont even bother to convert for the same reason, terrified of accidentally buying the wrong fates or doing a 10x on a banner i dont want to pull on while on the wish screen, since fates dont have a pop-up message when wishing like primos do

also personally saving is pretty easy for me but thats probably because i was a baizhu saver for years before his release so there was always a goal that i wanted more than whoever was currently running. still the case now, just instead of baizhu its the hydro archon.

i also feel like saving gets a lot easier the further you get into it, but that could just be me.
Call me Cain or Raptor!
06xk8gV.pnghh5n4WA.pngbYt72YT.png
My main fandoms: 8GgdVkW.pngB771gaJ.pnghUchsi0.png AR60 and Proud Chongyun main!
v Buttons from here
YMPbu9R.png
hii i'm like
ar54 cuz i don't do many quests
but i finished all the archon and half ish of the story quests

i have an account to build my characters - i really like farming for artifacts even though its painful :')))

my favourite character is wanderer and i'm a wanderer main haha (promise i try not to be toxic no matter what the stereotypes say lmao)

i saved like hell for wanderer
and the first 5* i got was jean? on beginners wish
hii i'm like
ar54 cuz i don't do many quests
but i finished all the archon and half ish of the story quests

i have an account to build my characters - i really like farming for artifacts even though its painful :')))

my favourite character is wanderer and i'm a wanderer main haha (promise i try not to be toxic no matter what the stereotypes say lmao)

i saved like hell for wanderer
and the first 5* i got was jean? on beginners wish
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
@/Auraflare a 5* on beginners wish? that is some godtier luck you got there!

wanderer main tho? that's cool! I've seen around wanderer havers but not as many wanderer mains. in general, I avoid judging others by their mains, but I am a bit weary towards diluc and hu tao mains, since to my experience, they're the most tryhards/damage is everything type of player I've encountered.

It (doesn't) help that I'm a kokomi main, which kinda makes hu tao main my natural enemy. OR I am their natural enemy :D

wanderer main tho? that's cool! I've seen around wanderer havers but not as many wanderer mains. in general, I avoid judging others by their mains, but I am a bit weary towards diluc and hu tao mains, since to my experience, they're the most tryhards/damage is everything type of player I've encountered.

It (doesn't) help that I'm a kokomi main, which kinda makes hu tao main my natural enemy. OR I am their natural enemy :D
[quote name="Arys" date="2023-05-28 05:07:09" ] @/Auraflare a 5* on beginners wish? that is some godtier luck you got there! wanderer main tho? that's cool! I've seen around wanderer havers but not as many wanderer mains. in general, I avoid judging others by their mains, but I am a bit weary towards diluc and hu tao mains, since to my experience, they're the most tryhards/damage is everything type of player I've encountered. It (doesn't) help that I'm a kokomi main, which kinda makes hu tao main my natural enemy. OR I am their natural enemy :D [/quote] hh my friends hated me for getting nilou right after at 15 pity kokomi mains are my friends. wanderer has such a low damage resistance it's so sad and jdghfskjhgj kokomi's jellyfish is such a lifesaver my friend is both a hu tao main and a kokomi main :
Arys wrote on 2023-05-28 05:07:09:

hh my friends hated me for getting nilou right after at 15 pity

kokomi mains are my friends. wanderer has such a low damage resistance it's so sad and jdghfskjhgj kokomi's jellyfish is such a lifesaver

my friend is both a hu tao main and a kokomi main :
banner_1.png
[quote name="Auraflare" date="2023-05-28 05:09:03" ] hh my friends hated me for getting nilou right after at 15 pity kokomi mains are my friends. wanderer has such a low damage resistance it's so sad and jdghfskjhgj kokomi's jellyfish is such a lifesaver my friend is both a hu tao main and a kokomi main : [/quote] Yup that's some godtier luck right there. I'd be jealous but the best I've managed in turns of pity is my first zhongli at 14. (and that time I got raiden shogun twice in the same multi and I've been chasing that high ever since XD). What I get from this is that your friend is firm on the "a healed hu tao does better damage than a dead hu tao" and I trully appreciate that
Auraflare wrote on 2023-05-28 05:09:03:
hh my friends hated me for getting nilou right after at 15 pity

kokomi mains are my friends. wanderer has such a low damage resistance it's so sad and jdghfskjhgj kokomi's jellyfish is such a lifesaver

my friend is both a hu tao main and a kokomi main :
Yup that's some godtier luck right there. I'd be jealous but the best I've managed in turns of pity is my first zhongli at 14. (and that time I got raiden shogun twice in the same multi and I've been chasing that high ever since XD).

What I get from this is that your friend is firm on the "a healed hu tao does better damage than a dead hu tao" and I trully appreciate that
@/arys
yeahh
i'm lucky most of the people in co-op i've met are like that

the hu tao's i've played with don't mind bennett (i have healer build on him, he doesn't heal a lot in comparison with kokomi but it's 5.5k/tick i think it's pretty good haha) and some actually run into the healing area

@/arys
yeahh
i'm lucky most of the people in co-op i've met are like that

the hu tao's i've played with don't mind bennett (i have healer build on him, he doesn't heal a lot in comparison with kokomi but it's 5.5k/tick i think it's pretty good haha) and some actually run into the healing area

banner_1.png
1 2 ... 278 279 280 281 282 ... 335 336