Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 335 336
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/1RTWzx9d/IMG-1427.png[/img] the way I’m shaking because of this luck. Kazuha was at 1 pity, and I had gotten dragons bane right after tighnari who came home at 7 on the 10 pull pity(I was nearing 80 pity in general), and Kazuha hit at 9, just before 10 on the 10 pull

IMG-1427.png
the way I’m shaking because of this luck. Kazuha was at 1 pity, and I had gotten dragons bane right after tighnari who came home at 7 on the 10 pull pity(I was nearing 80 pity in general), and Kazuha hit at 9, just before 10 on the 10 pull
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2023-06-10 19:25:51" ] In honor of the most recent event, I should share the custom domains I've made so far here (NA server). 4909791103 - This one is a Nilou Bloom domain. All you have to do is defeat the enemies using a Nilou Bloom team. You can test different combinations out and practice rotations! 17794692991 - This one is a parkour course that utilizes both Keqing and Alhaitham's skills. And make sure to use both of them--it's impossible otherwise. It's not easy, so prepare to be frustrated. [/quote] Got another one to share! 22089660287 - A domain where your goal is to shoot down all the targets within the time limit of 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Coins will spawn afterwards in the pit you're confined to--they're the technical objective in this domain, so make sure to grab them!
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2023-06-10 19:25:51:
In honor of the most recent event, I should share the custom domains I've made so far here (NA server).

4909791103 - This one is a Nilou Bloom domain. All you have to do is defeat the enemies using a Nilou Bloom team. You can test different combinations out and practice rotations!

17794692991 - This one is a parkour course that utilizes both Keqing and Alhaitham's skills. And make sure to use both of them--it's impossible otherwise. It's not easy, so prepare to be frustrated.
Got another one to share!

22089660287 - A domain where your goal is to shoot down all the targets within the time limit of 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Coins will spawn afterwards in the pit you're confined to--they're the technical objective in this domain, so make sure to grab them!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
got kazuha and he was instantly raised to lvl 80 and put in my house :))) im so sane and normal :))) also got a couple constellations for my heizou, which is always nice! i do not want any more xianglings. shes c6 and lvl 20 i do not want to see the chef ever again :((
got kazuha and he was instantly raised to lvl 80 and put in my house :))) im so sane and normal :))) also got a couple constellations for my heizou, which is always nice! i do not want any more xianglings. shes c6 and lvl 20 i do not want to see the chef ever again :((
wishlist|tumblr|avatar
fr+3|they/them|ace
poetry archive|poetry shop
I love dinosaurs
horn player for 7 years!
acecatcher.png
jt3PpxV.png
Well…. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/948311700162093076/1118224963061698560/IMG_6187.png[/img] (50/50 at 70 pity) i not only screamed but also started laughing in pure confusion. I guess this is what i get for not having sucrose ahahehahea,, time to learn how to use him with the team!, Also i still have no bennet i am not live laugh loving to the fullest
Well….
IMG_6187.png
(50/50 at 70 pity) i not only screamed but also started laughing in pure confusion. I guess this is what i get for not having sucrose ahahehahea,, time to learn how to use him with the team!,
Also i still have no bennet i am not live laugh loving to the fullest
1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
I finally got my first ever paycheck yesterday, and I decided to 1) buy myself a new water bottle with it and 2) renew me and @koieatsrocks ‘s wekins. We now have primos for 60 days and Koi snagged kazuha because of me spening more than half of what I had reserved for them to try to get him. it felt great forcing money on someone who does the exact same thing to me lmao.

the ** was shaking for over an hour because they got a slightly early pity kazoo man, which made me feel even better about doing what I did.
(had they not gotten him with the 30 pulls I bought them, I was more than willing and ready to spend even more just to make sure they got him)
I finally got my first ever paycheck yesterday, and I decided to 1) buy myself a new water bottle with it and 2) renew me and @koieatsrocks ‘s wekins. We now have primos for 60 days and Koi snagged kazuha because of me spening more than half of what I had reserved for them to try to get him. it felt great forcing money on someone who does the exact same thing to me lmao.

the ** was shaking for over an hour because they got a slightly early pity kazoo man, which made me feel even better about doing what I did.
(had they not gotten him with the 30 pulls I bought them, I was more than willing and ready to spend even more just to make sure they got him)
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
@Windexx
You are an amazing friend ;) <3
@Windexx
You are an amazing friend ;) <3
Z2Gz7Us.pngcQeuTlN.pngybAHpix.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngKdK3h1K.pngPTVAf7u.pnguJuXpVk.png24XzmU9.pngSjp3ZvI.pngu9KXIA8.png
EBEMlSX.png
[quote name="Rayymond" date="2023-06-13 23:05:40" ] Well…. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/948311700162093076/1118224963061698560/IMG_6187.png[/img] (50/50 at 70 pity) i not only screamed but also started laughing in pure confusion. I guess this is what i get for not having sucrose ahahehahea,, time to learn how to use him with the team!, Also i still have no bennet i am not live laugh loving to the fullest [/quote] That’s insane, how do I get luck like your’s?
Rayymond wrote on 2023-06-13 23:05:40:
Well….
IMG_6187.png
(50/50 at 70 pity) i not only screamed but also started laughing in pure confusion. I guess this is what i get for not having sucrose ahahehahea,, time to learn how to use him with the team!,
Also i still have no bennet i am not live laugh loving to the fullest
That’s insane, how do I get luck like your’s?
I once again had my sister pull for me. She did five single pulls. Got Heizou on the first one. Now to get enough Primogems on my other account to buy some wishes.
I once again had my sister pull for me. She did five single pulls. Got Heizou on the first one. Now to get enough Primogems on my other account to buy some wishes.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
We got a Fontaine teaser in the 3.8 livestream today, and wow, it looks pretty! I'm especially excited for the sewer areas and the underwater exploration, they look great!
We got a Fontaine teaser in the 3.8 livestream today, and wow, it looks pretty! I'm especially excited for the sewer areas and the underwater exploration, they look great!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
me, looking at the Fontaine teasers: Wow I wonder why there is a lot of water inspired environments here.

also me, having completely forgotten about hydro:
me, looking at the Fontaine teasers: Wow I wonder why there is a lot of water inspired environments here.

also me, having completely forgotten about hydro:
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 335 336