Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 335 336
just use noelle she's a monster

half the time when I play tcg I can just destroy everyone with noelle without needing to even swap off of her

with good dice management you can keep her burst up indefinitely
just use noelle she's a monster

half the time when I play tcg I can just destroy everyone with noelle without needing to even swap off of her

with good dice management you can keep her burst up indefinitely
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Good to know- it makes sense... Noelle is decent in game throughout all the time i have played so makes sense she's good in tcg
Good to know- it makes sense... Noelle is decent in game throughout all the time i have played so makes sense she's good in tcg
Cyno or Albedo... im farming for both but who do i pull for...
Probably whoever re-runs first. (Genshin~)
Going to post this just in case: if anyone reading this wants to get into the genshin trading card game (which I would encourage but also things right now are kinda messy due to the update) here are some cool tips and tricks:
  • The starting deck works like this: Use Kaeya to apply cyro to your opponents, and then use Diluc to melt them. Sucrose helps with applying cyro via swirl.
  • I was able to beat most of the non-online content with a deck based around Ayaka, Chongyun, and Xingqiu, in which the goal was to get Xingqiu's burst up and then swap into Ayaka to freeze everything. Chongyun covered for Ayaka since they do similar things. If anyone wants the deck, message me.
  • When the Ayaka deck did not work, I would use a deck based on Tighnari, Keqing, and Fischl, where the goal was to use as many bursts as possible. Once again, if someone wants the deck list, message me.
  • The only way to get better is to keep playing! Do not feel bad about losing! I have lost so many games to one or two bad turns where the stars did not align and I could not do anything.
Going to post this just in case: if anyone reading this wants to get into the genshin trading card game (which I would encourage but also things right now are kinda messy due to the update) here are some cool tips and tricks:
  • The starting deck works like this: Use Kaeya to apply cyro to your opponents, and then use Diluc to melt them. Sucrose helps with applying cyro via swirl.
  • I was able to beat most of the non-online content with a deck based around Ayaka, Chongyun, and Xingqiu, in which the goal was to get Xingqiu's burst up and then swap into Ayaka to freeze everything. Chongyun covered for Ayaka since they do similar things. If anyone wants the deck, message me.
  • When the Ayaka deck did not work, I would use a deck based on Tighnari, Keqing, and Fischl, where the goal was to use as many bursts as possible. Once again, if someone wants the deck list, message me.
  • The only way to get better is to keep playing! Do not feel bad about losing! I have lost so many games to one or two bad turns where the stars did not align and I could not do anything.
i'm getting back to genshin because i saw that cutscene from yoimiya's 2nd story quest :D honestly, now that i'm playing it again... i'm pretty chill! i'm enjoying myself again
i'm getting back to genshin because i saw that cutscene from yoimiya's 2nd story quest :D honestly, now that i'm playing it again... i'm pretty chill! i'm enjoying myself again
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
Eyyy more people in debt genshin fans
I really like TCG, though I'm not the best at it
I run Itto + Diona + Ning mostly but now I'm testing Zhongli, but I wish to use Albedo one day when he's finally in the game
I both feel comfortale using Itto and Diona (I tried Ayaka and I didn't like it) and they're part of my two main teams outside TCG so I love them a lot, which I always feel is more important
But, also, when I'm able to get everything for Itto, he destroys (I just need to learn how to survive lol)
Like, when his ult is active he starts gettting more damage every hit, going to 9 or so of damage per hit, which is woah
Another reason I want Albedo is not only bc he's my fav boy but because I'll be able to use that Venti card which I believe gives you an extra action if you defeat an enemy in that round? Great stuff
Eyyy more people in debt genshin fans
I really like TCG, though I'm not the best at it
I run Itto + Diona + Ning mostly but now I'm testing Zhongli, but I wish to use Albedo one day when he's finally in the game
I both feel comfortale using Itto and Diona (I tried Ayaka and I didn't like it) and they're part of my two main teams outside TCG so I love them a lot, which I always feel is more important
But, also, when I'm able to get everything for Itto, he destroys (I just need to learn how to survive lol)
Like, when his ult is active he starts gettting more damage every hit, going to 9 or so of damage per hit, which is woah
Another reason I want Albedo is not only bc he's my fav boy but because I'll be able to use that Venti card which I believe gives you an extra action if you defeat an enemy in that round? Great stuff
1cf0d45fee7d8bb83726bbe49feec37d6aed8441.png
• Lemon | They/he
*+.
» Art shop.
» Accent shop.
» About me/Wishlist. (Not finished)
» Sales FAQ. (Not finished)
[quote name="BFD666" date="2023-05-25 14:05:02" ] @/arys you (handshake) me: quest to c6 zhongli, zhonglis at c2 lmao [/quote] I swear, c2 zhongli gets [i]reactions[/i] out of ppl. I want to see their reactions to c6 zhongli. And not to brag, but I've never lost a 50/50 to him. He's looking for rich friends but I'm also moraless, XD
BFD666 wrote on 2023-05-25 14:05:02:

@/arys you (handshake) me: quest to c6 zhongli, zhonglis at c2 lmao

I swear, c2 zhongli gets reactions out of ppl. I want to see their reactions to c6 zhongli.

And not to brag, but I've never lost a 50/50 to him. He's looking for rich friends but I'm also moraless, XD
All I want is snuggles, All I get is struggles
dead AAA battery // All pronouns OK
technically i havent lost a 50/50... i have Qiqi Keqing and Mona because of the Standerd banner when pulling for Bennet or Heizou. (Aka using my ascention/battle pass wishes)
technically i havent lost a 50/50... i have Qiqi Keqing and Mona because of the Standerd banner when pulling for Bennet or Heizou. (Aka using my ascention/battle pass wishes)
But i still never got Bennet or Heizou...
But i still never got Bennet or Heizou...
@/arys yeah lmao I love bringing him into co op domains if there’s a good battery on the team

And not to brag, but zhongli comes home early for me~ I got 3 copies in ~150 pulls, losing 50/50 once to diluc but on back-to-back 10-pulls (so the 10-pull I got zhongli, the one after I got diluc)

C6ing him is my top priority, I’m only going to spin for dottore if he drops but if he doesn’t I’m sitting on all my pulls (I have 120 rn)

He may be looking for rich friends and I am pretty good at investing >:3

Also I need to know if anyone else immediately converts their primogems into intertwined fates the moment they hit 160? I’m terrified of accidentally converting them all into acquaint fates or spending primogems by accident somewhere else so I just buy pulls and let them sit
@/arys yeah lmao I love bringing him into co op domains if there’s a good battery on the team

And not to brag, but zhongli comes home early for me~ I got 3 copies in ~150 pulls, losing 50/50 once to diluc but on back-to-back 10-pulls (so the 10-pull I got zhongli, the one after I got diluc)

C6ing him is my top priority, I’m only going to spin for dottore if he drops but if he doesn’t I’m sitting on all my pulls (I have 120 rn)

He may be looking for rich friends and I am pretty good at investing >:3

Also I need to know if anyone else immediately converts their primogems into intertwined fates the moment they hit 160? I’m terrified of accidentally converting them all into acquaint fates or spending primogems by accident somewhere else so I just buy pulls and let them sit
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
@/BFD666

I dont have the patience to wait to pull. but im gonna force myself to when i lose my 50/50 so i dont waste my guaranteed on something like a second Ayaka/Nahida.
@/BFD666

I dont have the patience to wait to pull. but im gonna force myself to when i lose my 50/50 so i dont waste my guaranteed on something like a second Ayaka/Nahida.
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 335 336