Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | a trend in scrying..
1 2 3 4
YES i am such a sucker for bee, i want to use it in all my g1 proyects :D
YES i am such a sucker for bee, i want to use it in all my g1 proyects :D
DizcD8I.png
Food - 200 gems
Hibden slots - 150 gems
Fun outfits - 800 gems
Tertiary gene: circuit - 3,600 gems
Actually buying dragons - 150 gems
Someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this my lair is dying. it's not my fault it looks good on every dragon ever </3
Food - 200 gems
Hibden slots - 150 gems
Fun outfits - 800 gems
Tertiary gene: circuit - 3,600 gems
Actually buying dragons - 150 gems
Someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this my lair is dying. it's not my fault it looks good on every dragon ever </3
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
Yeahhh I really like fern and paisley I have to actively curb my desire to scry with them all the time lmao
Yeahhh I really like fern and paisley I have to actively curb my desire to scry with them all the time lmao
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
So many of my scries have blend and underbelly, I just find them really convenient
So many of my scries have blend and underbelly, I just find them really convenient
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
>Pharaoh/Flaunt/Harlequin
>Sarcophagus/Flair/Jester
>Contour/Stained/Glimmer

>.>
>Pharaoh/Flaunt/Harlequin
>Sarcophagus/Flair/Jester
>Contour/Stained/Glimmer

>.>
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Pin/trail, Skink, Peacock... it's always the dual tone genes for me!

And then there's the gem genes.
See, I thought my wallet would heal when I started losing interest in Bee/Butterfly/Glimmer/Opal, but now it's Har/Jest. EVERY TIME. It's awful.

Pin/trail, Skink, Peacock... it's always the dual tone genes for me!

And then there's the gem genes.
See, I thought my wallet would heal when I started losing interest in Bee/Butterfly/Glimmer/Opal, but now it's Har/Jest. EVERY TIME. It's awful.

3UUXp8G.png
Aw man, yeah, guilty. I'm always like "okay that didn't work WHAT ABOUT POISON / TOXIN." Every time. And I'm not even a high enough level to brew Undertide Poison / Toxin.

It's a problem.

(Also Octopus and Ring are common clicks while scrying for a similar reason. Those, at least, I can make, though. Haha!)
Aw man, yeah, guilty. I'm always like "okay that didn't work WHAT ABOUT POISON / TOXIN." Every time. And I'm not even a high enough level to brew Undertide Poison / Toxin.

It's a problem.

(Also Octopus and Ring are common clicks while scrying for a similar reason. Those, at least, I can make, though. Haha!)
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
I'm a big lover of iri/starmap/crystal and their secondaries.... and that's why i try buy dragons with the genes I like lol
I'm a big lover of iri/starmap/crystal and their secondaries.... and that's why i try buy dragons with the genes I like lol
Supernova10.png goSc2L4.png gYtMJO2.gif
Yep! I always gravitate to python/pharaoh/Skink for example lol
Yep! I always gravitate to python/pharaoh/Skink for example lol
banner.png
…..everything in my lair has sparkly genes
…..everything in my lair has sparkly genes
wlLXM.gif
1 2 3 4