Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wind players in other flights?
Like the title! I feel like I've seen a LOT of Wind players, (or at least people who started in Wind) who choose to travel around and visit several flights. I guess it's pretty on brand, so it does make sense. If that's you-- how have your travels been? What flight are you in now? What does your lore say about your frequent moves? (Mine [emoji=wind rune size=1] > [emoji=ice rune size=1] > [emoji=light rune size=1] > [emoji=water rune size=1] Water at the moment! I've been eyeing Lightning as my next destination, but I'm not sure if I like the lair background better or not! Maybe Fire or Earth?)
Like the title! I feel like I've seen a LOT of Wind players, (or at least people who started in Wind) who choose to travel around and visit several flights. I guess it's pretty on brand, so it does make sense.
If that's you-- how have your travels been? What flight are you in now? What does your lore say about your frequent moves?

(Mine > > > Water at the moment!
I've been eyeing Lightning as my next destination, but I'm not sure if I like the lair background better or not! Maybe Fire or Earth?)
3UUXp8G.png
Fellow player here who started out in Wind and has been traveling around. Have so far visited [emoji=plague rune size=1] -> [emoji=nature rune size=1] ->[emoji=fire rune size=1] am in Fire at the moment and saving up to visit my next flight (thinking light, shadow or going back to Wind). My Flight travels have so far been fun moving the clan in hopes of finding a flight where the clan can fit in and feel at home in.
Fellow player here who started out in Wind and has been traveling around. Have so far visited -> -> am in Fire at the moment and saving up to visit my next flight (thinking light, shadow or going back to Wind).
My Flight travels have so far been fun moving the clan in hopes of finding a flight where the clan can fit in and feel at home in.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
I started out in wind all those years ago and then visited 8 different flights! I'm pretty happy in Ice right now, but I might get the ants in my pants and complete my trip around the globe. I'll always have a soft spot for wind, though. Edit: Here's my flight progression: [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1] Only missing Arcane, Earth, and Plague.
I started out in wind all those years ago and then visited 8 different flights! I'm pretty happy in Ice right now, but I might get the ants in my pants and complete my trip around the globe. I'll always have a soft spot for wind, though.

Edit: Here's my flight progression:

Only missing Arcane, Earth, and Plague.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
i keep my flight-to-flight journey in my clan bio!
i started in Wind, spent many years in Light, and now i've completed 3 years in Plague :)
when i joined i was overwhelmed by the options (everything looked so cool!), and i ended up picking Wind flight because it seemed friendly :)
i keep my flight-to-flight journey in my clan bio!
i started in Wind, spent many years in Light, and now i've completed 3 years in Plague :)
when i joined i was overwhelmed by the options (everything looked so cool!), and i ended up picking Wind flight because it seemed friendly :)
Started in wind changed to fire for eye types,more recently moved to nature for my anniversary,might go to plague next
Started in wind changed to fire for eye types,more recently moved to nature for my anniversary,might go to plague next
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg
I started in Wind too. At some point I decided to undertake a project to hatch primal eyed siblings from my progens and started traveling around. So far I have Wind, Earth and Fire primals, currently in water trying for that one. I went [emoji=wind rune size=1] > [emoji=earth rune size=1] > [emoji=fire rune size=1] > [emoji=water rune size=1]
I started in Wind too. At some point I decided to undertake a project to hatch primal eyed siblings from my progens and started traveling around. So far I have Wind, Earth and Fire primals, currently in water trying for that one.
I went > > >
6CVg72d.png
wind-earth-nature-ice :D
not really travelling for the sake of travelling tho, just looking for a comfy place
tho i might get tired of ice and want to move again later lmao
wind-earth-nature-ice :D
not really travelling for the sake of travelling tho, just looking for a comfy place
tho i might get tired of ice and want to move again later lmao
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it