Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Kyp's Mafia Sign Ups [subs needed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@HalfMoons
You are added!
@HalfMoons
You are added!
@ArtMajor @Viskara @Grow @MooshiDraws @natsinabucket (Nat) @Marketplace @Scorisyn @swimmergirl0903 (Swim) @Xcscientist (XC) @hotpants @xemug @Temmeh @Nixus @CyberGrassy @HalfMoons

@StormDreamer (Storm) @Zikitty @Rayw1nd (Noel)

@dandelionfires

Hello, everyone! The game is about to begin. If you are a player, you will receive your role card at some time before 20:00 frt today. Day 1 starts 20:00 frt 5/18 (TOMORROW!!) Looking forward to seeing all of you in game. Good luck!
@ArtMajor @Viskara @Grow @MooshiDraws @natsinabucket (Nat) @Marketplace @Scorisyn @swimmergirl0903 (Swim) @Xcscientist (XC) @hotpants @xemug @Temmeh @Nixus @CyberGrassy @HalfMoons

@dandelionfires

Hello, everyone! The game is about to begin. If you are a player, you will receive your role card at some time before 20:00 frt today. Day 1 starts 20:00 frt 5/18 (TOMORROW!!) Looking forward to seeing all of you in game. Good luck!

Everyone should have received their role cards at this point. If you do not have yours, let me know, and I will send it to you.

Everyone should have received their role cards at this point. If you do not have yours, let me know, and I will send it to you.
YES PLEASE.

I would love to join!
YES PLEASE.

I would love to join!

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
I need two subs, please
I need two subs, please
@Kyptoshoe just wanted to make sure because their ping wasn't spelled right- I think @HalfMoons also wants to drop out. If you already saw it sorry about the extra ping! Just wanna make sure since I see you have just CyberGrassy noted.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3240020/25#post_54233304
@Kyptoshoe just wanted to make sure because their ping wasn't spelled right- I think @HalfMoons also wants to drop out. If you already saw it sorry about the extra ping! Just wanna make sure since I see you have just CyberGrassy noted.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3240020/25#post_54233304
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
@Kyptoshoe
i can sub in!
@Kyptoshoe
i can sub in!
jghAv2V.png
I'll be a sub please and thank you
I'll be a sub please and thank you

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water