Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I wish the Coli was a little more silly.
1 2 3
I mean, I gave my Mire Flyer the broadcast “Almost as accurate as a Star Wars stormtrooper” to shame her for missing so often. So maybe the fodder shaming her for missing as well would finally get her to reform her life and actually hit things.
I mean, I gave my Mire Flyer the broadcast “Almost as accurate as a Star Wars stormtrooper” to shame her for missing so often. So maybe the fodder shaming her for missing as well would finally get her to reform her life and actually hit things.
this would be awesome lol. i spend most of my time in coli and i already know my coli team would be at each other's throats. they love and protect each other but if one of them misses then they'll never hear the end of it from the other two xd
this would be awesome lol. i spend most of my time in coli and i already know my coli team would be at each other's throats. they love and protect each other but if one of them misses then they'll never hear the end of it from the other two xd
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
I already hear this in my head whenever my guys hit with the eliminate, but I need more than that. Please staff, I need cartoon sfx in the coli to become a reality.
I already hear this in my head whenever my guys hit with the eliminate, but I need more than that. Please staff, I need cartoon sfx in the coli to become a reality.
Maybe a bit of influence from Miitopia too? An experimental version where you control one dragon and the other two get Personalities that influence how they fight?

I would love to see it be more sillier!
Maybe a bit of influence from Miitopia too? An experimental version where you control one dragon and the other two get Personalities that influence how they fight?

I would love to see it be more sillier!

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
oh absolutely
oh absolutely
Me too! I think the banana peel idea is hilarious.
Me too! I think the banana peel idea is hilarious.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
I would love if the entire site had more silliness to it. I would say FR is a better game than Neopets but Neopets has a vibe and humor that just can't be beat. In particular I would love if there was more silly clothing options. I love all the elegant, beautifully drawn clothing we have but I'd kill for more quirky or cute apparel. Like I love the Marva sweaters so much and then they just never did anything quite like that again.

I'm getting off topic whoops
I would love if the entire site had more silliness to it. I would say FR is a better game than Neopets but Neopets has a vibe and humor that just can't be beat. In particular I would love if there was more silly clothing options. I love all the elegant, beautifully drawn clothing we have but I'd kill for more quirky or cute apparel. Like I love the Marva sweaters so much and then they just never did anything quite like that again.

I'm getting off topic whoops
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Support!
Support!
I’d love to see interactions with the coli dragons

“You missed..? How could you miss he was 10 feet in-front of you!!?”

“Didn’t know we had a storm trooper in our team”

“You are not a clown, you are the entire entertainment guild”

“Oh you missed that one, try another!” (Jerma fans rise up)

‘[dragon name] screams internally’
‘[dragon name] stared in disappointment’
‘[dragon name] tries to cover their face, to somehow shield themself from second hand embarrassment’

“Woohoo!”
“Thats what ya get when you mess with my team!”
“Les’ gooo”
I’d love to see interactions with the coli dragons

“You missed..? How could you miss he was 10 feet in-front of you!!?”

“Didn’t know we had a storm trooper in our team”

“You are not a clown, you are the entire entertainment guild”

“Oh you missed that one, try another!” (Jerma fans rise up)

‘[dragon name] screams internally’
‘[dragon name] stared in disappointment’
‘[dragon name] tries to cover their face, to somehow shield themself from second hand embarrassment’

“Woohoo!”
“Thats what ya get when you mess with my team!”
“Les’ gooo”
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
Imagine being able to assign battle personality types to each dragon in your party. All it affects is the dialogue they say for each attack
Imagine being able to assign battle personality types to each dragon in your party. All it affects is the dialogue they say for each attack
1 2 3