Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ Toyhouse Purge | OPEN ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center]@seis Yes that would work with me! Send me a CR with your TH and I can get them sent to you! [emoji=raven size=1]
@seis

Yes that would work with me! Send me a CR with your TH and I can get them sent to you!

banner.png
[center][emoji=raven size=1][/center]
banner.png
@R0CKET

Hi there! I'm interested in dallas and was wondering what you might be looking for them? I can also offer art if you're interested :>
@R0CKET

Hi there! I'm interested in dallas and was wondering what you might be looking for them? I can also offer art if you're interested :>
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
[center]@aakhu Hello! I'm prioritizing gems for them! I can also take mixed payments between gems, treasure, and art! What do you have in mind? [emoji=raven size=1]
@aakhu

Hello! I'm prioritizing gems for them!
I can also take mixed payments between gems, treasure, and art!

What do you have in mind?

banner.png
@R0CKET

I'm extremely bad at pricing characters so apologies if this is lowballing you in any way but I can offer a fullbody (shaded n coloured) + 300g? I can add more onto the offer, but I just want to lay some sort of base down regarding price
@R0CKET

I'm extremely bad at pricing characters so apologies if this is lowballing you in any way but I can offer a fullbody (shaded n coloured) + 300g? I can add more onto the offer, but I just want to lay some sort of base down regarding price
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
[center]@aakhu I've decided to calculate the pricing to make it a tad bit easier on the both of us, haha. The icon they use is worth 500g on its own (as I bought it for 5$), and the art (that I've drawn) would be valued around 700g-1kg in total. I can take the gem or treasure equivalent at a 1:1000 ratio; and I can of course take art instead to chip away at the original gem / treasure price. I'm not sure if I'd take just 300g and a fullbody for them; so feel free to alter your offer as you see fit with that previous comment in mind! [emoji=raven size=1]
@aakhu

I've decided to calculate the pricing to make it a tad bit easier on the both of us, haha.

The icon they use is worth 500g on its own (as I bought it for 5$), and the art (that I've drawn) would be valued around 700g-1kg in total. I can take the gem or treasure equivalent at a 1:1000 ratio; and I can of course take art instead to chip away at the original gem / treasure price.

I'm not sure if I'd take just 300g and a fullbody for them; so feel free to alter your offer as you see fit with that previous comment in mind!

banner.png
@R0CKET

Hello! I'm interested in this little friend for either points or gems. Let me know which!
@R0CKET

Hello! I'm interested in this little friend for either points or gems. Let me know which!
LklXAGK.png
@Oceanas

Gems would work! Send me a crossroads with your TH username and I'll get a transfer pending to you!
@Oceanas

Gems would work! Send me a crossroads with your TH username and I'll get a transfer pending to you!
banner.png
@R0CKET
Got it! I'll send over a CR now. Thank you. :)
@R0CKET
Got it! I'll send over a CR now. Thank you. :)
LklXAGK.png
[center][emoji=raven size=1]
banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7