Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Boop the Snoot: FTU Bases Added!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 93
mark

this is super neat!
mark

this is super neat!
BJie4w1.png
Could I be added to pinglist when you reopen? These are so cute
Could I be added to pinglist when you reopen? These are so cute
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
Your adopts are so cute! I'd love a ping if you open again (or if you open another shop in future). <3
Your adopts are so cute! I'd love a ping if you open again (or if you open another shop in future). <3
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
I would also adore a ping if these open again they are so lovely!
I would also adore a ping if these open again they are so lovely!
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
Added myself to your pinglist on the front page, but am also noting here in case you don't use said pinglist any more o.o

<3 Looking forward to hearing from you if you hopefully reopen in the future <3 <3
Added myself to your pinglist on the front page, but am also noting here in case you don't use said pinglist any more o.o

<3 Looking forward to hearing from you if you hopefully reopen in the future <3 <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Hey everyone seeing this! Sorry I've been away so long, I'm working on getting this back up and running. Lots of stressors atm but also probably lots of free time coming up so I want to see if I can finish up all the bases I don't have drawn. I was messing around with the idea of live streaming my process drawing these, but that would probably be boring. I finished up the obelisk base! And am working to finish the mirror and have sketches of the Aether and undertide. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qnOt6cT.png[/img] ------------------------ [b]Sorry for the long wait with these responses![/b] I am everyone who asked to the pinglist for the future. @rubeusbeaky the iri/shim on the abbys was 50% a copy/paste error and half me thinking I'd be happy to draw iri/shim on any breed, its fun and easy to add some basic shine and gradients. Also the rotating sig is so fun - you make a random username and password and them put links to images you want to rotate through and it generates a link that will then post a random one of those images. https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/ - rotating sig @Fehn I am honestly slightly unsure protocol on if you wanted to order the same thing someone has already ordered. I could probably give you descent discount if you are still interested. @NecturBee There are pearlcatchers! They are on the front page - https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2915073/1#post_44815025 - a bit in the middle of this post
Hey everyone seeing this! Sorry I've been away so long, I'm working on getting this back up and running. Lots of stressors atm but also probably lots of free time coming up so I want to see if I can finish up all the bases I don't have drawn. I was messing around with the idea of live streaming my process drawing these, but that would probably be boring.

I finished up the obelisk base! And am working to finish the mirror and have sketches of the Aether and undertide.
qnOt6cT.png

Sorry for the long wait with these responses!

I am everyone who asked to the pinglist for the future.

@rubeusbeaky
the iri/shim on the abbys was 50% a copy/paste error and half me thinking I'd be happy to draw iri/shim on any breed, its fun and easy to add some basic shine and gradients.
Also the rotating sig is so fun - you make a random username and password and them put links to images you want to rotate through and it generates a link that will then post a random one of those images.
https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/ - rotating sig

@Fehn
I am honestly slightly unsure protocol on if you wanted to order the same thing someone has already ordered. I could probably give you descent discount if you are still interested.

@NecturBee
There are pearlcatchers! They are on the front page - https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2915073/1#post_44815025 - a bit in the middle of this post
SpiritFeather.gif
I'd love to be added to your pinglist for when you open up again in the future, these are great!
I'd love to be added to your pinglist for when you open up again in the future, these are great!

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
Could I be added to you pinglist please? I would love to buy a couple!
Could I be added to you pinglist please? I would love to buy a couple!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Please add ,e to your pinglist cuz I would love to buy some!
They are AMAZING!!!!
Please add ,e to your pinglist cuz I would love to buy some!
They are AMAZING!!!!
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
you coming back is going to ruin me and I'm so excited about it lmao <3

are you only taking usd for skins/accents?
you coming back is going to ruin me and I'm so excited about it lmao <3

are you only taking usd for skins/accents?
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 93