Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating Assets [W] G/T/Lorwolf
1 2 3 4
@Eon

66g = 66,000p

@Malachite

180g = 18ms = 1ms:10,000p

Total: 180,000p
@Eon

66g = 66,000p

@Malachite

180g = 18ms = 1ms:10,000p

Total: 180,000p
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot

Perfect, I'll send over 2 Moonstones and 46kP for the mats ^^
@Fennelroot

Perfect, I'll send over 2 Moonstones and 46kP for the mats ^^
mlHpBMC.png
wcqXUTe.png
hZOsS7O.png
3nFPpYa.png
NvpVneg.png
8799214.png iQrvnPv.png
yeehaw
searching for dragons!
@Fennelroot

Aha, I don't know what I was thinking, asking for something that was 120 gems xD I only have enough for the Screaming Tickbird right now. I owe you 65k pebbles?
@Fennelroot

Aha, I don't know what I was thinking, asking for something that was 120 gems xD I only have enough for the Screaming Tickbird right now. I owe you 65k pebbles?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

Yes, that sounds good to me! I'm Fennelroot onsite, once I receive the pebbles I can send the bird in a message.
@Malachite

Yes, that sounds good to me! I'm Fennelroot onsite, once I receive the pebbles I can send the bird in a message.
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot

*scratches head* Shows me that I really shouldn't post when I'm tired lol I meant Autumnal Vagrant, not the bird. While I would love the bird, you'd be taking quite the loss if you sold it to me for 65k pebbles xD I'll see if I can figure out how to trade over on LorWolf in a sec. My username is still Malachite over there ^^
@Fennelroot

*scratches head* Shows me that I really shouldn't post when I'm tired lol I meant Autumnal Vagrant, not the bird. While I would love the bird, you'd be taking quite the loss if you sold it to me for 65k pebbles xD I'll see if I can figure out how to trade over on LorWolf in a sec. My username is still Malachite over there ^^
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

I was also clearly very distracted when I sent that as I didn’t notice the price difference. If you want to take your time with the pebbles that’s fine or you can send the bird back and I’ll swap it for the vagrant.
@Malachite

I was also clearly very distracted when I sent that as I didn’t notice the price difference. If you want to take your time with the pebbles that’s fine or you can send the bird back and I’ll swap it for the vagrant.
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot How much would you ask for all of your Nature fest items (excluding skins), in g/t or LW? c:
@Fennelroot How much would you ask for all of your Nature fest items (excluding skins), in g/t or LW? c:
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@xenonentity

Emblem - 40g (20g each)
Gladeboughs - 650g
Halo - 85g
Garland - 130g (65g each)
Banner - 140g (70g each)
Scene - 54g (18g each)

Total: 1045g

Not sure if you want the currency or pollen shaker but here are these

Currency - 117g
Pollen Shaker - 100g
@xenonentity

Emblem - 40g (20g each)
Gladeboughs - 650g
Halo - 85g
Garland - 130g (65g each)
Banner - 140g (70g each)
Scene - 54g (18g each)

Total: 1045g

Not sure if you want the currency or pollen shaker but here are these

Currency - 117g
Pollen Shaker - 100g
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot I'd like everything except the Gladeboughs and the Pollen Shaker please!
@Fennelroot I'd like everything except the Gladeboughs and the Pollen Shaker please!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Fennelroot

I have a Keboko on LW if you're interested! Mostly interested in your dragons!
@Fennelroot

I have a Keboko on LW if you're interested! Mostly interested in your dragons!
image0.png
1 2 3 4