Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | REBRANDING
1 2 3 4 5
bumppp
bumppp
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
Bumpp
Bumpp
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
bomp
bomp
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
bump
bump
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
ahhhh omg your art is SO CUTE ; o ;
out of curiosity, do you do couple art? and would it cost extra if I sent along a pinterest board for outfits instead of having a full ref sheet?
ahhhh omg your art is SO CUTE ; o ;
out of curiosity, do you do couple art? and would it cost extra if I sent along a pinterest board for outfits instead of having a full ref sheet?
WUHyKt0.png
@Awilixi I do indeed do couple art! The price listed is for every character in an image, so if you wanted two chibis in one picture, it would be 5000G:5milT! And nope, as long as its just the outfits and it's limited to like 3-4 pictures. Anything more, like "the shirt from here, these socks with these shoes, this tattoo but in this color, etc etc etc" would cost extra as that's complex design work!
@Awilixi I do indeed do couple art! The price listed is for every character in an image, so if you wanted two chibis in one picture, it would be 5000G:5milT! And nope, as long as its just the outfits and it's limited to like 3-4 pictures. Anything more, like "the shirt from here, these socks with these shoes, this tattoo but in this color, etc etc etc" would cost extra as that's complex design work!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
ahhh perfect, great to know! thank you so much, I will def be sending in an order in the near future <3
ahhh perfect, great to know! thank you so much, I will def be sending in an order in the near future <3
WUHyKt0.png
So I currently don't have the funds ready yet, but throwing a few questions in so I know how much to save! Are the coloured sketches full body? And would you be able to do something in this and this sorta energy, or would that be extra since it's more complex shading?
So I currently don't have the funds ready yet, but throwing a few questions in so I know how much to save! Are the coloured sketches full body? And would you be able to do something in this and this sorta energy, or would that be extra since it's more complex shading?
@MrPilgrim Yes, the standard price for colored sketches is for fullbodies! Also, I can do that rendering style, it's a little more complex so it would be an extra 1kG :) If you wanted a bust for a colored sketch like the examples you linked, that would be 1kG off, so it would even out to 7.5kG for a more complex shaded bust sketch like those!
@MrPilgrim Yes, the standard price for colored sketches is for fullbodies! Also, I can do that rendering style, it's a little more complex so it would be an extra 1kG :) If you wanted a bust for a colored sketch like the examples you linked, that would be 1kG off, so it would even out to 7.5kG for a more complex shaded bust sketch like those!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
tyty! I'll def come back once i have the gems ^^
tyty! I'll def come back once i have the gems ^^
1 2 3 4 5