Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | REBRANDING
1 2 3 4 5
bump
bump
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
Hello! Thinking about commissioning You in future when I get a bit more funds. But also wanted to ask if You have more non-chibi examples of masculine characters? Hope thats okay!
Hello! Thinking about commissioning You in future when I get a bit more funds. But also wanted to ask if You have more non-chibi examples of masculine characters? Hope thats okay!
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@forcedcoma sure! They're a lil older but yknow, I got what I get commissioned for haha.

X
X
@forcedcoma sure! They're a lil older but yknow, I got what I get commissioned for haha.

X
X
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
These are cute, but they are chibies! I want to comm something non-chibi and wanted an example for this kind of work (read this gently, I am not angry, just wanna another example)

These are cute, but they are chibies! I want to comm something non-chibi and wanted an example for this kind of work (read this gently, I am not angry, just wanna another example)

DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Commission Type: Colored Sketch Payment Type: FR Gems References: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1106851120015487006/1108637795540553748/30_by_Krakhomp_TH_1.png[/img] Details: Maybe not this exact pose, but something like this would be fun! Maybe he's looking more up at the viewer with a tilted head and maybe a bit confused. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/7459155623496372/
Commission Type: Colored Sketch
Payment Type: FR Gems
References:
30_by_Krakhomp_TH_1.png
Details: Maybe not this exact pose, but something like this would be fun! Maybe he's looking more up at the viewer with a tilted head and maybe a bit confused.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/7459155623496372/
@forcedcoma OMG I misread, I'm so sorry I am visually impaired so sometimes I misread ;v; Here's NON chibi examples!!

X
X
X

@forcedcoma OMG I misread, I'm so sorry I am visually impaired so sometimes I misread ;v; Here's NON chibi examples!!

X
X
X

FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
@HappiChompa Accepted! I will put you down on the slot list, and you can send CR with payment whenever you're ready!
@HappiChompa Accepted! I will put you down on the slot list, and you can send CR with payment whenever you're ready!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
It's okay, do not worry <3 I quite like these examples, will have You in mind when I get a bit more cash. Thanks!
It's okay, do not worry <3 I quite like these examples, will have You in mind when I get a bit more cash. Thanks!
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
hello again!
is it alright if I send details in PM for a comm? part of it is a gift to a friend! no worries if not, just wanted to check in!
hello again!
is it alright if I send details in PM for a comm? part of it is a gift to a friend! no worries if not, just wanted to check in!
WUHyKt0.png
@Awilixi thats totally fine, go ahead!
@Awilixi thats totally fine, go ahead!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
1 2 3 4 5