Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When you're in the coli do you:
1 2 3 4
For my first round of opponents, I use Haste and Rally, use Scratch 4 times, and then use Rally again. That gives me enough Breath to use Elminiate on what's left.

Then for the rest of the fights, I use Haste and Rally to build up more Breath before using Eliminate to kill everything.
For my first round of opponents, I use Haste and Rally, use Scratch 4 times, and then use Rally again. That gives me enough Breath to use Elminiate on what's left.

Then for the rest of the fights, I use Haste and Rally to build up more Breath before using Eliminate to kill everything.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Usually A, but depends on the team and the enemies. If I'm training a new team up from the start, I'll mostly focus on one enemy. If any dragon has enough breath for shred, I'll use it a different enemy so they can weakened from bleeding damage while I finish off the other ones.
Usually A, but depends on the team and the enemies. If I'm training a new team up from the start, I'll mostly focus on one enemy. If any dragon has enough breath for shred, I'll use it a different enemy so they can weakened from bleeding damage while I finish off the other ones.
A is my go-to for my current coli team. Previously I used B.

My current trainer takes a few more turns to prep, so I use Rally and Haste to wait out the Meditate debuff. Then KO based on danger of opponents. If one enemy will attack and the rest meditate, I focus on that one. If they all meditate, cool beans, I'll go from top to bottom. If they all attack, I still go top to bottom unless there's a super effective move I can use to autoclear one enemy.
A is my go-to for my current coli team. Previously I used B.

My current trainer takes a few more turns to prep, so I use Rally and Haste to wait out the Meditate debuff. Then KO based on danger of opponents. If one enemy will attack and the rest meditate, I focus on that one. If they all meditate, cool beans, I'll go from top to bottom. If they all attack, I still go top to bottom unless there's a super effective move I can use to autoclear one enemy.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
A, prioritizing the most dangerous enemies (so yes on meditate last!)
A, prioritizing the most dangerous enemies (so yes on meditate last!)
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
One-by-one, personally!
One-by-one, personally!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
I mix up a & b, depending on whether I mistype (I use keybindings) [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
I mix up a & b, depending on whether I mistype (I use keybindings)
A because I can immediately down them without weakening them in most venues, but if I have to weaken them, I do a scratch then Elim. That way I can...eliminate them before they have the chance of attacking, usually only leaving none or just one left to attack me. Sap is great for that for those enemies that you can't scratch + elim
A because I can immediately down them without weakening them in most venues, but if I have to weaken them, I do a scratch then Elim. That way I can...eliminate them before they have the chance of attacking, usually only leaving none or just one left to attack me. Sap is great for that for those enemies that you can't scratch + elim
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I use haste on my trainer to make him a little faster, then yeah I pretty much attack/elim for the rest. I use Sap if he's starting to get low and I have enough breath that it won't take me too far down for an elim.

Unless I'm grinding or using two trainer, then yeah basically just attack and elim for the most part.

edit: oh yeah i do use potions sometimes, most often if my fodder gets a turn and my trainer needs it
I use haste on my trainer to make him a little faster, then yeah I pretty much attack/elim for the rest. I use Sap if he's starting to get low and I have enough breath that it won't take me too far down for an elim.

Unless I'm grinding or using two trainer, then yeah basically just attack and elim for the most part.

edit: oh yeah i do use potions sometimes, most often if my fodder gets a turn and my trainer needs it
dlJsEIj.png
C. It depends. If it's a zone until lvl 20, I elim each one. If lvl 20 and above - rally, and then eliminate.
C. It depends. If it's a zone until lvl 20, I elim each one. If lvl 20 and above - rally, and then eliminate.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
A. Attack/elim each opponent one by one

Each dragon gets one slash and one eliminate on each opponent since I train in the Mire. So I deal with each opponent first.
A. Attack/elim each opponent one by one

Each dragon gets one slash and one eliminate on each opponent since I train in the Mire. So I deal with each opponent first.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2 3 4