Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shining Findings
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36
What a surprise!! And in between such big projects, too! Thank you :) :)
What a surprise!! And in between such big projects, too! Thank you :) :)
ooh! new earrings! so awesome!
ooh! new earrings! so awesome!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
those fishbone earrings are a MUST

the lil lizard ones are so ferally cute too .A.
those fishbone earrings are a MUST

the lil lizard ones are so ferally cute too .A.
PQznZys.png
wish they were a bit bigger but still nice! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80505678][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/805057/80505678_350.png[/img][/url]
wish they were a bit bigger but still nice!

80505678_350.png
oh my GOD I love those fishbone earrings the bitey ones may get my heart but the fishbone ones get my soul

also I love when fiona releases feats for fams of a kind that I've already got extras of. heheh. heheheheheheh
oh my GOD I love those fishbone earrings the bitey ones may get my heart but the fishbone ones get my soul

also I love when fiona releases feats for fams of a kind that I've already got extras of. heheh. heheheheheheh
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
earrings??? sweet!!
earrings??? sweet!!
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
I was just lamenting a lack of earrings! And I always appreciate new Fiona familiars.
I was just lamenting a lack of earrings! And I always appreciate new Fiona familiars.
DyYwZkw.png
finally my lizards can be attacked by even smaller lizards
finally my lizards can be attacked by even smaller lizards
ed6f30b6485d27ff1703e073b1368d87a49c8c27.gif2998aec99b278b48cc1568315d6fd2736b64c7d7.gif80572895d261bd76f96fd7b32cc1d5f642838faa.gif scavenger toll !
give pearl?
> yes
> no
Lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard

Thanks staff!
Lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard nom lizard

Thanks staff!
83124666.png Boop? BOOP!
If I missed your ping, PM me I will not see it otherwise. Thanks!
Fiona is breeding forth new variants that have never lived in the wild. Either that or she has access to secret areas with unique wildlife. But that's highly unlikely compared to selective breeding. She probably have hundreds of each familiar, an estate greater than an entire lair and a worker population to match.
Fiona is breeding forth new variants that have never lived in the wild. Either that or she has access to secret areas with unique wildlife. But that's highly unlikely compared to selective breeding. She probably have hundreds of each familiar, an estate greater than an entire lair and a worker population to match.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36