Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Calling it: nature ancient = snake
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I would definitely be stoked for any kind of snake-like Ancient. I love spiral dragons for this reason! I do see Earth flight being a contender for this though.

As for Nature flight, we have wildclaws that are agile and are hunters. I think a more peaceful but durable species would be great for nature, perhaps something with a shell? Or just huge dragons that have ecosystems on its back - like the pokemon torterra and venusaur.
I would definitely be stoked for any kind of snake-like Ancient. I love spiral dragons for this reason! I do see Earth flight being a contender for this though.

As for Nature flight, we have wildclaws that are agile and are hunters. I think a more peaceful but durable species would be great for nature, perhaps something with a shell? Or just huge dragons that have ecosystems on its back - like the pokemon torterra and venusaur.
@arcaneidolriots YES thank you for corroborating, you just saved me from hunting for your post! Everyone else who has commented so far: so many great points. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought earth is also a good candidate for a snek, but wind is also true, especially a feathered snake, but isn't that just a coatl kinda though...? I think this post was just inspired by my deep need of a snake aesthetic and also being super disappointed that nature is STILL not the next ancient, like seriously we only have expensive and infrequent Wildclaws, which I'm not the hugest fan of. [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1] So many great ideas for nature ancients!
@arcaneidolriots YES thank you for corroborating, you just saved me from hunting for your post!

Everyone else who has commented so far: so many great points. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought earth is also a good candidate for a snek, but wind is also true, especially a feathered snake, but isn't that just a coatl kinda though...?

I think this post was just inspired by my deep need of a snake aesthetic and also being super disappointed that nature is STILL not the next ancient, like seriously we only have expensive and infrequent Wildclaws, which I'm not the hugest fan of.

So many great ideas for nature ancients!

I know the devs have said they want a future ancient to be snakelike
I know the devs have said they want a future ancient to be snakelike
66.png
I like this a lot.
The idea of a legless dragon for earth makes sense too but if anything i'd imagine a lindworm for earth so it can have burrowing claws like a mole or something, leaving room for a more aggressive snake for nature! Either that or nature ends up with even more limbs than ever before, which I would also be happy with...

Really whatever the case as long as it's cool/cute/interesting I'll take anything I just love dragons
I like this a lot.
The idea of a legless dragon for earth makes sense too but if anything i'd imagine a lindworm for earth so it can have burrowing claws like a mole or something, leaving room for a more aggressive snake for nature! Either that or nature ends up with even more limbs than ever before, which I would also be happy with...

Really whatever the case as long as it's cool/cute/interesting I'll take anything I just love dragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
I am just happy for Snake, regardless of which flight they originate from.
I am just happy for Snake, regardless of which flight they originate from.
A pixel lantern adopt made by Celeana, #368748. Link to current dragon avatar.
This lair focuses on collecting auraboas and aberrations. Honorable shoutout to ridgebacks and spirals, my first loves.
I'm hoping it is another dino based one. I want a sauropod for Nature's ancient.
I'm hoping it is another dino based one. I want a sauropod for Nature's ancient.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
A think a big wyrm would be awesome, like giant boa constrictor hanging between branches of trees, body as thick as the tree trunks themselves.
A think a big wyrm would be awesome, like giant boa constrictor hanging between branches of trees, body as thick as the tree trunks themselves.
Hello, call me Crackers! | He/him

Feel free to ping me whenever!
[quote name="Temere" date="2023-05-13 14:21:26" ] Undertides pretty much fits this description. Snake body big wings and the small leftover feet. Tbh I think a heavy breed could fit for nature, powerful and resiliant. Something need to trim the woods so dragons can fly and walk. Wildclaws are based on raptors so having the ancient inspired by a heavy hitting dino herbivore make sense. [/quote] My thoughts ^ Wildclaws are pretty agile and light, so a big-behind ancient would make more sense for Nature.
Temere wrote on 2023-05-13 14:21:26:
Undertides pretty much fits this description. Snake body big wings and the small leftover feet.

Tbh I think a heavy breed could fit for nature, powerful and resiliant. Something need to trim the woods so dragons can fly and walk. Wildclaws are based on raptors so having the ancient inspired by a heavy hitting dino herbivore make sense.

My thoughts ^

Wildclaws are pretty agile and light, so a big-behind ancient would make more sense for Nature.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I could see it being wind too since the spirit is a snake [item=Spirit of Wind]
I could see it being wind too since the spirit is a snake
Spirit of Wind
akueye3.png
man i love snakes i would love another snake-like breed no matter where its from......
man i love snakes i would love another snake-like breed no matter where its from......
__key
__about
__they/them, fr+5
__pero pero
1 2 3 4 5 6 7