Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Yet Another Familiar Tracker Tool
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Goldia

Just a note of my love for you and admiration for your constant hard work and dedication <3 I hope all is well with you, my friend
@Goldia

Just a note of my love for you and admiration for your constant hard work and dedication <3 I hope all is well with you, my friend
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@goldia -- since this update adds a new kind of festival familiars the slinks, I'm seeing an error in 'stats-level'. It seems to be fine in stats-have. Do you know what I can do to make it display the flight fest stats properly? [img]https://i.imgur.com/A3PFUJ4.png[/img]
@goldia -- since this update adds a new kind of festival familiars the slinks, I'm seeing an error in 'stats-level'. It seems to be fine in stats-have. Do you know what I can do to make it display the flight fest stats properly?

A3PFUJ4.png

TI2US.gif EISJP.gif JHWT8.gif 79b3I.gif
@MeadowMatriarch

Aww, thank you <3 I had a fine example of people giving back to this community when I first started!! Yes, I'm reasonably well thanks, hope you are too!
@MeadowMatriarch

Aww, thank you <3 I had a fine example of people giving back to this community when I first started!! Yes, I'm reasonably well thanks, hope you are too!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@GlamFelix Hmmm.... technically the Slinks were introduced in the last update, not this one, so it shouldn't have caused any problems. I'd need access to your copy of the sheet to determine exactly what is causing the REF error. But before you PM me a link to that, you could simply try copying that tab from the Master file into a new tab in yours - I'd expect that to then work ok and you can delete the broken one.

But yeah, if that doesn't work for whatever reason, PM me permission to access your file and I'll see what's wrong. I can then post that here for reference in case another person has the same issue.

@GlamFelix Hmmm.... technically the Slinks were introduced in the last update, not this one, so it shouldn't have caused any problems. I'd need access to your copy of the sheet to determine exactly what is causing the REF error. But before you PM me a link to that, you could simply try copying that tab from the Master file into a new tab in yours - I'd expect that to then work ok and you can delete the broken one.

But yeah, if that doesn't work for whatever reason, PM me permission to access your file and I'll see what's wrong. I can then post that here for reference in case another person has the same issue.

Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia I don't understand how the Status Change and Days to Awaken slots work. How are you supposed to get that information?
@Goldia I don't understand how the Status Change and Days to Awaken slots work. How are you supposed to get that information?
tumblr_pf2hgoYouA1uxd9mdo3_540.gif
Ok, so if you bond with a familiar and it goes up a level, you go to your tracker sheet, update the level to the new one (ie change it from Wary to Tolerant), then enter the date into the Status Change column. The Days to Awaken column has a lovely long formula in it that will then pop up and tell you how many more days it will take to get that familiar to Awakened status.

It was a request by someone to see that info, and that's what I came up with. Unfortunately, it's really hard to see how many days of bonding a familiar has already had at a particular level, so you can really only do it on those days it changes. And obviously, this is dependent on you bonding with it every day.

Hopefully you find it useful, but if not, you can ignore it, or even hide the columns. I wouldn't delete any columns though, you want the number of columns to match the Master sheet so you can simply copy new data in when more familiars are released

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Edit: Oh, and pro tip for the day - to enter the current date into a spreadsheet, simply press Ctrl and the ; buttons simultaneously (in windows anyway).
Ok, so if you bond with a familiar and it goes up a level, you go to your tracker sheet, update the level to the new one (ie change it from Wary to Tolerant), then enter the date into the Status Change column. The Days to Awaken column has a lovely long formula in it that will then pop up and tell you how many more days it will take to get that familiar to Awakened status.

It was a request by someone to see that info, and that's what I came up with. Unfortunately, it's really hard to see how many days of bonding a familiar has already had at a particular level, so you can really only do it on those days it changes. And obviously, this is dependent on you bonding with it every day.

Hopefully you find it useful, but if not, you can ignore it, or even hide the columns. I wouldn't delete any columns though, you want the number of columns to match the Master sheet so you can simply copy new data in when more familiars are released

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Edit: Oh, and pro tip for the day - to enter the current date into a spreadsheet, simply press Ctrl and the ; buttons simultaneously (in windows anyway).
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @MeadowMatriarch, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @Borahae, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval, @DarknessFalls, @cunningaesthete, @RubyRobin, @FliptheFrog, @GlamFelix, @almosteverything, @Nakarkos, @shar07, @RottingFlesh, @Marine, @KeirAutomaton, @Bantymom, @Theophilus, @benneyfreeman, @urbancountry26, @Kothra, @WinterDragoness, @ArchetypalFrog, @Loreka, @alphawolfgirl110, @FluidQuartz, @Freefire, @condonzack, @ChibiFluffy, @EternalLife Hey guys, look at me go!!! I'm releasing this update on the [i]same day[/i] as the latest release!!!! We just won't discuss all the ones released since late September... So what have we got in this update? [center]2 Festival Familiars: [item=Runeback Slink] 1 Fiona Familiar [item=Regal Bladebearer][item=Boilback Slink] 2 Event (Pirate Day) Familiars: [item=Raptorik Freebooter][item=Raptorik Captain] 1 Joxar Recolour (Jeweler Guardian) [item=Twirling Jeweler] 10 Arlo (Deepsea Dive) Familiars [item=Abyss Wanderer] [item=Fossil Hunter] [item=Walking Fish] [item=Eel of the Depths] [item=Seaweed Nautilus] [item=Deepglow Nautilus] [item=Carcass Cleaner] [item=Filter Fiend] [item=Trench Siren] [item=Abyssal Bard][/center] Please note the following: [LIST] [*]The Regal Bladebearer appears much earlier then the rest of them in the ID order - in the master sheet it is on line 1067. [*]The Serrated Snake and Bladed Boa have now had 'Fiona' added to their For column [*]I have added the Regal Bladebearer details to the Fiona tab [*]I updated the Found / Detail info for the Blue and Gold Macaw and Scarlet Macaw to be Event / Pirate Day (BBB) [/LIST] FR seem to be moving towards having more Events and using the Grand Exchange (GE) for various things. This may trigger an update in the way I categorise things in my sheet - for example, the NOTN fams may end up being Event -> NOTN. I still haven't decided whether I want to include the release year in the NOTN info, so if you have an opinion on that, I'd love to hear it!! Along with any other suggestions, as always :)
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @MeadowMatriarch, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @Borahae, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval, @DarknessFalls, @cunningaesthete, @RubyRobin, @FliptheFrog, @GlamFelix, @almosteverything, @Nakarkos, @shar07, @RottingFlesh, @Marine, @KeirAutomaton, @Bantymom, @Theophilus, @benneyfreeman, @urbancountry26, @Kothra, @WinterDragoness, @ArchetypalFrog, @Loreka, @alphawolfgirl110, @FluidQuartz, @Freefire, @condonzack, @ChibiFluffy, @EternalLife

Hey guys, look at me go!!! I'm releasing this update on the same day as the latest release!!!! We just won't discuss all the ones released since late September...

So what have we got in this update?
2 Festival Familiars:
Runeback Slink

1 Fiona Familiar
Regal Bladebearer Boilback Slink

2 Event (Pirate Day) Familiars:
Raptorik Freebooter Raptorik Captain

1 Joxar Recolour (Jeweler Guardian)
Twirling Jeweler

10 Arlo (Deepsea Dive) Familiars
Abyss Wanderer Fossil Hunter Walking Fish Eel of the Depths Seaweed Nautilus Deepglow Nautilus Carcass Cleaner Filter Fiend Trench Siren Abyssal Bard

Please note the following:
  • The Regal Bladebearer appears much earlier then the rest of them in the ID order - in the master sheet it is on line 1067.
  • The Serrated Snake and Bladed Boa have now had 'Fiona' added to their For column
  • I have added the Regal Bladebearer details to the Fiona tab
  • I updated the Found / Detail info for the Blue and Gold Macaw and Scarlet Macaw to be Event / Pirate Day (BBB)

FR seem to be moving towards having more Events and using the Grand Exchange (GE) for various things. This may trigger an update in the way I categorise things in my sheet - for example, the NOTN fams may end up being Event -> NOTN. I still haven't decided whether I want to include the release year in the NOTN info, so if you have an opinion on that, I'd love to hear it!! Along with any other suggestions, as always :)
Wow. This tracker is AMAZING! thank you so much. I've made a copy and will certainly use it!

Edit: @Goldia can I be added to the ping list, please?
Wow. This tracker is AMAZING! thank you so much. I've made a copy and will certainly use it!

Edit: @Goldia can I be added to the ping list, please?
@Goldia can I also be added to the pinglist?
@Goldia can I also be added to the pinglist?
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
@Amancham @Phoeniz

Thank you both so much for your interest and appreciation!

I have been exceedingly busy with the Grreenskeeper Gathering push happening at the moment, but I did update the sheet earlier in the week to include all familiars to then.... but now they've released another few fams, so I'll have to update it again over the weekend - and I'll ping you when I'm done!!
@Amancham @Phoeniz

Thank you both so much for your interest and appreciation!

I have been exceedingly busy with the Grreenskeeper Gathering push happening at the moment, but I did update the sheet earlier in the week to include all familiars to then.... but now they've released another few fams, so I'll have to update it again over the weekend - and I'll ping you when I'm done!!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23