Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could have any familiar IRL...
1 2 3 4
[item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] :) this one
Miniature Sornieth Globe :) this one
[item=bell goat]assuming i could take care of them these would be so cute
Bell Goat assuming i could take care of them these would be so cute
furry_fiddle.pngmuckbottom_catfish.png
I want a this guy, he looks so happy and cute! [center][item=hurricane herald][/center]
I want a this guy, he looks so happy and cute!
Hurricane Herald
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
[item=rainbow daydream] Ride it to work.
Rainbow Daydream

Ride it to work.
aw the skrunkly [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] double tap now if you'd skrunkly the when [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [item=Spongy Spingy]
aw the skrunkly double tap now if you'd skrunkly the when
Spongy Spingy
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
I've answered this before and probably gave a different answer but for this thread...I want this to be real [item=Longhorn Capricat]
I've answered this before and probably gave a different answer but for this thread...I want this to be real
Longhorn Capricat
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
One of these two! [center][item=flora cerdae] [item=highreach bonepicker][/center] Mildly funny aside- while scrolling through familiars I saw this one out of the corner of my eye and somehow read it as 'Participation Trophy': [center][item=porphyry flamecaller][/center]
One of these two!
Flora Cerdae Highreach Bonepicker

Mildly funny aside- while scrolling through familiars I saw this one out of the corner of my eye and somehow read it as 'Participation Trophy':
Porphyry Flamecaller
sig2.jpg
I have said this before and I'll say it again: [item=stone borer] Going stray feeding, decked in pigeons, operating this as a mech. No one will ever dare say something hostile to me.
I have said this before and I'll say it again:

Stone Borer

Going stray feeding, decked in pigeons, operating this as a mech. No one will ever dare say something hostile to me.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4