Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who else is an "early FR" player?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
i might be an older account but i took like a 5 year hiatus and only came back a year ago dfjkdjkfd i FEEL young because of it!
i might be an older account but i took like a 5 year hiatus and only came back a year ago dfjkdjkfd i FEEL young because of it!
23883.png | Misty, Logan
| He, They, She

button18.pngbutton-Nature-Born.png
buttonA.pngbuttonearthclan.png
YMPbu9R.png
Feel free to ping me!
Open to random friend requests and messages (just be polite, ya know?).
I'm subscribed to any threads I make.
=====
Not particularly early I guess, but wow realizing that I joined in 2015 and that that was 8 years ago makes me a little insane.
Not particularly early I guess, but wow realizing that I joined in 2015 and that that was 8 years ago makes me a little insane.
lightanim1.gif
ANGELICAL • 26 • THEY/SHE

ART COMMISSIONS|FREE CODES
light.png15585.pnglightshieldr.png
Still kicking! I run events in December, and am currently trying to deal with health issues so I can come back and finish delivering the poor participants' raffle prizes. DX
Still kicking! I run events in December, and am currently trying to deal with health issues so I can come back and finish delivering the poor participants' raffle prizes. DX
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
I find new ways to keep the game interesting since I joined in 2014. feels like yesterday 2bh, I remember the first NOTN and opening 1000 chests manually because I wanted ONE noc scroll. Oh how things change
I find new ways to keep the game interesting since I joined in 2014. feels like yesterday 2bh, I remember the first NOTN and opening 1000 chests manually because I wanted ONE noc scroll. Oh how things change
unknown.png
not quite a day 1 player, but close enough. hello. I was gone for a while, but now I'm back.
not quite a day 1 player, but close enough. hello. I was gone for a while, but now I'm back.
Oh man I'm not super old, but I did sign up back when Welcome Week and the limited signup periods were still a thing. I remember (im)patiently waiting for the next welcome week after I learned about FR, and I remember how many people ran special deals and welcome packages in their forum shops specifically for people from the most recent registration window. And also how weird the transition was once registration became always-open, with people trying to find a way to bridge that gap (special deals for people who signed up this week/month/etc other new ways of quantifying new players). Things are definitely different nowadays!

I don't look very active since my dragons usually aren't fed; gathering turns DO NOT yield enough food to keep a full lair fed perpetually, so I only feed for special events that give currency on gathering turns (trickmurk since i'm a shadow and NOTN, basically). But I am lurking. Always.
Oh man I'm not super old, but I did sign up back when Welcome Week and the limited signup periods were still a thing. I remember (im)patiently waiting for the next welcome week after I learned about FR, and I remember how many people ran special deals and welcome packages in their forum shops specifically for people from the most recent registration window. And also how weird the transition was once registration became always-open, with people trying to find a way to bridge that gap (special deals for people who signed up this week/month/etc other new ways of quantifying new players). Things are definitely different nowadays!

I don't look very active since my dragons usually aren't fed; gathering turns DO NOT yield enough food to keep a full lair fed perpetually, so I only feed for special events that give currency on gathering turns (trickmurk since i'm a shadow and NOTN, basically). But I am lurking. Always.
Not ancient but I just hit 8 years and I'm less forum active then I was but that's because of work :( other then that I still love it here.
Not ancient but I just hit 8 years and I'm less forum active then I was but that's because of work :( other then that I still love it here.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Yeah, you're probably talking about the real OGs who joined in 2013, but while i still don't consider my account "old," my eight year anniversary is in six days so I'm older than I am new. Not very active anymore. Really miss the way things used to be and that plays a large part in it ngl.

Mostly I'm still here for the pixels i'm already attached to, lol
Yeah, you're probably talking about the real OGs who joined in 2013, but while i still don't consider my account "old," my eight year anniversary is in six days so I'm older than I am new. Not very active anymore. Really miss the way things used to be and that plays a large part in it ngl.

Mostly I'm still here for the pixels i'm already attached to, lol
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I’m pretty old these days - joined just before the 2014 Water Festival.

I miss the community. I can’t be having with all these offsite chat locations, and the forums are so quiet nowadays :(
I’m pretty old these days - joined just before the 2014 Water Festival.

I miss the community. I can’t be having with all these offsite chat locations, and the forums are so quiet nowadays :(
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I've been around for a while, I guess, though I go through phases of losing interest and regaining it. When I regain interest, it almost works like a hyperfixation for someone with ADHD (very probable, but undiagnosed bean here for both ADHD and autism). Recently, it was the release of the Aether breed that brought me back, and I even have plans for a food-themed Aether-only hatchery with a ton of dream scries made, and thus have taken on a ton of new breeding projects. I want pairs for every scry, so wish me luck!

One of the funniest things to me is that, when I first joined the site, you couldn't get your hands on ANY Imperial for less than, like, 300kt. Now? They're as cheap as any other breed, unless you want an old one or one with a special lineage.
I've been around for a while, I guess, though I go through phases of losing interest and regaining it. When I regain interest, it almost works like a hyperfixation for someone with ADHD (very probable, but undiagnosed bean here for both ADHD and autism). Recently, it was the release of the Aether breed that brought me back, and I even have plans for a food-themed Aether-only hatchery with a ton of dream scries made, and thus have taken on a ton of new breeding projects. I want pairs for every scry, so wish me luck!

One of the funniest things to me is that, when I first joined the site, you couldn't get your hands on ANY Imperial for less than, like, 300kt. Now? They're as cheap as any other breed, unless you want an old one or one with a special lineage.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14