Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coliseum Grinding [OPEN]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@Shimakay hi! Like it says on the front page, in order to do timed stuff, you'll need to do a 30 minute test run in rainsong or crystal pools. I've had too many people turn over very bad timed runs to guarantee paying for more than that up front. Those are the two places I have the most data for comparison since I collect things from those two. Once I've vetted that run, then I would add you to the list and you can do however much you want anywhere.
@Shimakay hi! Like it says on the front page, in order to do timed stuff, you'll need to do a 30 minute test run in rainsong or crystal pools. I've had too many people turn over very bad timed runs to guarantee paying for more than that up front. Those are the two places I have the most data for comparison since I collect things from those two. Once I've vetted that run, then I would add you to the list and you can do however much you want anywhere.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva
I can do that ! My fault, I thought by vetting you meant that it was *only* for people you built trust with, giving them the privilege of not asking first [:
@Kedreeva
I can do that ! My fault, I thought by vetting you meant that it was *only* for people you built trust with, giving them the privilege of not asking first [:
28764.png
@Shimakay nah it's just, you get enough CRs from people that say "I did 5 hours" and the CR contains 1/10th the usual average (and I have bought hundreds of not thousands of hours at this point, I know what an average looks like) and you kind of stop blindly agreeing to buy as much as people wanna do without seeing them do a short time first. MOST of the time it's fine though.
@Shimakay nah it's just, you get enough CRs from people that say "I did 5 hours" and the CR contains 1/10th the usual average (and I have bought hundreds of not thousands of hours at this point, I know what an average looks like) and you kind of stop blindly agreeing to buy as much as people wanna do without seeing them do a short time first. MOST of the time it's fine though.
@Kedreeva

hi!! i'm going to be doing a few hundred battles in volcanic vents today :)) just letting you know in advance, aiming for at least 800 battles
@Kedreeva

hi!! i'm going to be doing a few hundred battles in volcanic vents today :)) just letting you know in advance, aiming for at least 800 battles
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
@kenvelope Have fun!
@kenvelope Have fun!
@Kedreeva how do you become a vetted grinder? like, what do you mean by "test run"? i'd never remember to count battles, but I can run a timer lol.

Do you want a 3 dragon level 25 team or can you do two with one fodder in the upper levels?
@Kedreeva how do you become a vetted grinder? like, what do you mean by "test run"? i'd never remember to count battles, but I can run a timer lol.

Do you want a 3 dragon level 25 team or can you do two with one fodder in the upper levels?
Supernova10.png goSc2L4.png gYtMJO2.gif
@Kedreeva

Hi hi! i was wondering if i could get vetted for timed grinds? my team is the my first lair page(blackeclipse,mistral, and zera), ive used them before for grinding for others and plan to keep then as my mains since they work
let me know if i can do the test run for you and where youd like me to grind
@Kedreeva

Hi hi! i was wondering if i could get vetted for timed grinds? my team is the my first lair page(blackeclipse,mistral, and zera), ive used them before for grinding for others and plan to keep then as my mains since they work
let me know if i can do the test run for you and where youd like me to grind
@gingerwarlock Timed runs are always 3 properly statted and stoned grinder dragons, because not doing that affects how many battles you're able to get through in the given amount of time. Most people running by-battle don't remember anything, just use a click counter app or something. You become vetted by doing a 30 minute timed run in rainsong jungle, as I have hundreds of hours and half hours for that one recorded so I have a really solid dataset available for comparison

@Sleepymanhours Sure, it's a 30 minute grind in Rainsong Jungle, whenever you're ready to go.
@gingerwarlock Timed runs are always 3 properly statted and stoned grinder dragons, because not doing that affects how many battles you're able to get through in the given amount of time. Most people running by-battle don't remember anything, just use a click counter app or something. You become vetted by doing a 30 minute timed run in rainsong jungle, as I have hundreds of hours and half hours for that one recorded so I have a really solid dataset available for comparison

@Sleepymanhours Sure, it's a 30 minute grind in Rainsong Jungle, whenever you're ready to go.
@Kedreeva

Hi! I'd love to do 100 battles in Kelp Beds for you, but is it alright if I asked you a question regarding the click counter?

I noticed at the front you mentioned that we need to use a click counter to keep track. What specifically are we looking to keep track of? Just asking because that part confuses me a little
@Kedreeva

Hi! I'd love to do 100 battles in Kelp Beds for you, but is it alright if I asked you a question regarding the click counter?

I noticed at the front you mentioned that we need to use a click counter to keep track. What specifically are we looking to keep track of? Just asking because that part confuses me a little
oh you still need battles for data? feel free to ping me whenever you feel like it :)
oh you still need battles for data? feel free to ping me whenever you feel like it :)
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13