Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lorwolf,Mycena Cave,Khimeros [W] FR
1 2 3 4
Unfortunately I'm not very liquid at the moment, would you be willing to take 165 eggs for the bracchus scroll?
Unfortunately I'm not very liquid at the moment, would you be willing to take 165 eggs for the bracchus scroll?
@LoopyLoopenzoop, I absolutely would. :) If you send them on over and let me know your LW username, I’ll get the scroll to you!
@LoopyLoopenzoop, I absolutely would. :) If you send them on over and let me know your LW username, I’ll get the scroll to you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Awesome! I'm Loopy#3974 over on LW. Give me a moment to send those eggs over.
Awesome! I'm Loopy#3974 over on LW. Give me a moment to send those eggs over.
Eggs sent :)
Eggs sent :)
(Sent you a 1-way CR with my payment as well as my Khimeros username and ID, thank you!)

EDIT: All my items successfully received - thank you so much! :D Have a super lovely day and thank you for the trade! :D
(Sent you a 1-way CR with my payment as well as my Khimeros username and ID, thank you!)

EDIT: All my items successfully received - thank you so much! :D Have a super lovely day and thank you for the trade! :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Alphaeon since zerda scrolls are 150ms in the MM and the going rate is 10:1, would you take 1.5kg for one?
@Alphaeon since zerda scrolls are 150ms in the MM and the going rate is 10:1, would you take 1.5kg for one?
@Nerevarine, yup! Go ahead and send me the gems and your LW username, and I'll get it to yah. :)
@Nerevarine, yup! Go ahead and send me the gems and your LW username, and I'll get it to yah. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon my username is Aenocyon. thanks!
@Alphaeon my username is Aenocyon. thanks!
Would you be willing to accept a windbound plumage for your Beta Tester Forum Profile Picture Decoration? :")
Would you be willing to accept a windbound plumage for your Beta Tester Forum Profile Picture Decoration? :")
@Kiddo, yes I would! Send it on over and let me know your LW username. :D
@Kiddo, yes I would! Send it on over and let me know your LW username. :D
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4