Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My account turns 10 in October!
Does anyone have any celebration ideas? I should definitely hatch an egg to celebrate :)
Does anyone have any celebration ideas? I should definitely hatch an egg to celebrate :)
Happy almost-10 year :D I'm right there with you, my account turns 10 this year as well. Definitely hatch some eggs, maybe pick your favorite pairs of dragons and hatch some nests that day as well. Those are my plans!
Happy almost-10 year :D I'm right there with you, my account turns 10 this year as well. Definitely hatch some eggs, maybe pick your favorite pairs of dragons and hatch some nests that day as well. Those are my plans!
sQ35KLV.png
My account is gonna turn 10 as well, same day! :D I for my part am gonna hatch a bunch of eggs I guess, cause that's what I like to do, haha.
My account is gonna turn 10 as well, same day! :D I for my part am gonna hatch a bunch of eggs I guess, cause that's what I like to do, haha.
my account will be turning ten in July! just four days before my birthday, too :) i'm also wondering what i should do to celebrate! maybe save up gems to scatter my current scatterquest, and hatch an egg? (i usually hatch eggs as soon as i get them though lol - if i get one between then and now i will definitely save it for my special occasions)

i've also been hoping to get a primal-eyed baby out of my favorite fodder pair... maybe luck will smile upon me if i hatch a nest on a special day? :)
my account will be turning ten in July! just four days before my birthday, too :) i'm also wondering what i should do to celebrate! maybe save up gems to scatter my current scatterquest, and hatch an egg? (i usually hatch eggs as soon as i get them though lol - if i get one between then and now i will definitely save it for my special occasions)

i've also been hoping to get a primal-eyed baby out of my favorite fodder pair... maybe luck will smile upon me if i hatch a nest on a special day? :)
oh wow, its really cool to see so many active 2013 players in one thread! my account isn’t nearly as old, but it did just turn 5 about a month ago! i hope you guys achieve your 10th anniversary goals!
oh wow, its really cool to see so many active 2013 players in one thread! my account isn’t nearly as old, but it did just turn 5 about a month ago! i hope you guys achieve your 10th anniversary goals!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@LittleWatty it's so interesting to see such a low ID number :o 56 I wish I was that low TwT I only just got introduced to this by some "friends" (some are still my friends... some aren't) a few months ago
@LittleWatty it's so interesting to see such a low ID number :o 56 I wish I was that low TwT I only just got introduced to this by some "friends" (some are still my friends... some aren't) a few months ago
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
Congrats!! My account turns 9 in October, can't believe it's almost a decade of playing! And yet it feels like no time at all has passed.
Congrats!! My account turns 9 in October, can't believe it's almost a decade of playing! And yet it feels like no time at all has passed.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
My 10 year mark is next month and i still haven’t thought of anything either… If I save some money I might do a scatter party or hatch a couple eggs :)
My 10 year mark is next month and i still haven’t thought of anything either… If I save some money I might do a scatter party or hatch a couple eggs :)
IMG_0247.jpg
Mine too. It's interesting to see that some of us have been here so long, though I was away for a few years.
Of course new players are always welcome too!
Mine too. It's interesting to see that some of us have been here so long, though I was away for a few years.
Of course new players are always welcome too!
OMG HAPPY TEN TO YOU ALL AS WELL!!
OMG HAPPY TEN TO YOU ALL AS WELL!!