Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | art trades
HELLO i want art of my dragons and i also feel like drawing rn so i wanna do some trades w/ people here :D

here is what my art looks like, we can do any kind of trade! i have an oc i can have you draw instead too if you want. :3
HELLO i want art of my dragons and i also feel like drawing rn so i wanna do some trades w/ people here :D

here is what my art looks like, we can do any kind of trade! i have an oc i can have you draw instead too if you want. :3
Oh, I'd be down for a trade~ I don't even require examples, all art is good art, imo! :D

Are you open to non realistic robot couples? :3 I've a married couple I'd love to see, and I can totally draw multiple OCs of yours or multiple pics of your OC. I don't do dragon art, sorry. ;3; I will link them if you want to know if they'd work or not; They have a board for their own trades (not getting traction from there though).

If not robots, I have shadow creatures and humanoids (fandoms and OCs, but I admit, I don't have many humanoid priorities except an offsite OC who I just started to work on and a fandom gijinka). I admit, I don't have any cute chars (not my forte), ahh. But if you want to draw them more cute, that's fine~

I'd be seeking a fullbody in advance, and may take time to finish due to a request and trade offsite, plus a schedule otherwise, but will definitely inform if something makes me take a while.

I do have a strict self policy that I see your half first to prevent ghosting, however. Nothing personal, it's just happened multiple times before in the past and it's always been after I've shown my completed half. A watermarked image is fine too~ Just as long as I know it's completed. :3

If you have any pretty boy (including non binary and transgender!) or villain type OCs, I'd super love to draw them~ I'm best with humanoids, monsters, and (to an extent) robots, but am also down for monsterizing and mechanizing OCs if you want to challenge me. ;D I can do some anthros, but be warned that furry isn't my forte one bit, especially canines and felines.

I can attempt to branch out though and am trying to do just that offsite as well, ahaha.

If not interested, no worries and please don't ping me to say so or I'll feel dumb. ;3; I only frequent the art boards so get excited when notified but feel dumb when it's a rejection.
Oh, I'd be down for a trade~ I don't even require examples, all art is good art, imo! :D

Are you open to non realistic robot couples? :3 I've a married couple I'd love to see, and I can totally draw multiple OCs of yours or multiple pics of your OC. I don't do dragon art, sorry. ;3; I will link them if you want to know if they'd work or not; They have a board for their own trades (not getting traction from there though).

If not robots, I have shadow creatures and humanoids (fandoms and OCs, but I admit, I don't have many humanoid priorities except an offsite OC who I just started to work on and a fandom gijinka). I admit, I don't have any cute chars (not my forte), ahh. But if you want to draw them more cute, that's fine~

I'd be seeking a fullbody in advance, and may take time to finish due to a request and trade offsite, plus a schedule otherwise, but will definitely inform if something makes me take a while.

I do have a strict self policy that I see your half first to prevent ghosting, however. Nothing personal, it's just happened multiple times before in the past and it's always been after I've shown my completed half. A watermarked image is fine too~ Just as long as I know it's completed. :3

If you have any pretty boy (including non binary and transgender!) or villain type OCs, I'd super love to draw them~ I'm best with humanoids, monsters, and (to an extent) robots, but am also down for monsterizing and mechanizing OCs if you want to challenge me. ;D I can do some anthros, but be warned that furry isn't my forte one bit, especially canines and felines.

I can attempt to branch out though and am trying to do just that offsite as well, ahaha.

If not interested, no worries and please don't ping me to say so or I'll feel dumb. ;3; I only frequent the art boards so get excited when notified but feel dumb when it's a rejection.
I’m down for an art trade are you able to draw Coatls? Here’s an example of my art Edit: oops let me share this instead @snakeywakey [img]https://i.imgur.com/OXiKf9s.jpg[/img]
I’m down for an art trade are you able to draw Coatls?
Here’s an example of my art
Edit: oops let me share this instead
@snakeywakey
OXiKf9s.jpg
78zplcD.png
@Scalegrudge yeah i can but your examples are gone?
@Scalegrudge yeah i can but your examples are gone?
@Scalegrudge oh i would love to! please choose any dragon from my lair to draw, i would like art of anyone. <3

who do you want me to draw? :D
@Scalegrudge oh i would love to! please choose any dragon from my lair to draw, i would like art of anyone. <3

who do you want me to draw? :D
@snakeywakey u can choose anyone on my first page !!
@snakeywakey u can choose anyone on my first page !!
78zplcD.png
@Scalegrudge i would like to draw chel, i will get started right away. :3
@Scalegrudge i would like to draw chel, i will get started right away. :3
@Scalegrudge ahaha i forgot to ask what kind of trade are we doing? i am not comfortable doing fullbods for dragons, but anything else is fine!
@Scalegrudge ahaha i forgot to ask what kind of trade are we doing? i am not comfortable doing fullbods for dragons, but anything else is fine!
@snakeywakey u can do whatever u want Finished ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jXlO4N7.png[/img]
@snakeywakey u can do whatever u want
Finished !
jXlO4N7.png
78zplcD.png
@Scalegrudge AWW I LOVE IT <3 tysm and here is your half of the trade, i loved drawing her a lot. :3 [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1102597152326307885/1105780010310176819/IMG_8156.png[/img][/center]
@Scalegrudge AWW I LOVE IT <3 tysm and here is your half of the trade, i loved drawing her a lot. :3
IMG_8156.png