Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No Prophecy Can Save You OOC (Private)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Awww, you flatter me ;;v;;

Well, I'm here to provide a remedy to sadness the best I can! If you need to talk about anything, I'm willing to listen (or read technically, haha) and provide as much comfort as possible from behind my screen!

Take as much time as you need refreshing yourself on the latest posts, by the way! If you want to do any kind of timeskip at any point, feel free!
Awww, you flatter me ;;v;;

Well, I'm here to provide a remedy to sadness the best I can! If you need to talk about anything, I'm willing to listen (or read technically, haha) and provide as much comfort as possible from behind my screen!

Take as much time as you need refreshing yourself on the latest posts, by the way! If you want to do any kind of timeskip at any point, feel free!
xk7ymDQ.png
I found a barely started post from months ago, like it’s literally one paragraph of Asher. If I can find a way to speed run them into the meeting hall and psuedo wrap up the pathetic partial post I can have it up tonight! Maybe add a little thing from Adrius if the inspiration strikes.
I found a barely started post from months ago, like it’s literally one paragraph of Asher. If I can find a way to speed run them into the meeting hall and psuedo wrap up the pathetic partial post I can have it up tonight! Maybe add a little thing from Adrius if the inspiration strikes.
I saw ya posted! Yeeee!! I can cover the other half of the speedrunning, no problem! I can imagine my next post being a beefy one, but that's to be expected with four lovely characters to write perspectives of, and having them interact with each other XD

Also, I'm loving your new avatar!
I saw ya posted! Yeeee!! I can cover the other half of the speedrunning, no problem! I can imagine my next post being a beefy one, but that's to be expected with four lovely characters to write perspectives of, and having them interact with each other XD

Also, I'm loving your new avatar!
xk7ymDQ.png
A beefy boy! I look forward to it!

Why thank you! Right now he’s a little guy but he’s gonna get bigger. A triple antique obelisk was too perfect to pass up though. xD
A beefy boy! I look forward to it!

Why thank you! Right now he’s a little guy but he’s gonna get bigger. A triple antique obelisk was too perfect to pass up though. xD
Got it out! :D

I see he got bigger! Nice! Mine will stay young forever! XD

By the way, I thought up something while I was writing, and it's kind of a big change: instead of having Rio fall into Tartarus, I was thinking of having him fall into a coma instead. It would still match with the Prophecy's 'the sea shall fall' line, and he would still be gone in a sense; it'll certainly take him a while to wake up. I know how I could put him in said coma too, because I'm evil
Got it out! :D

I see he got bigger! Nice! Mine will stay young forever! XD

By the way, I thought up something while I was writing, and it's kind of a big change: instead of having Rio fall into Tartarus, I was thinking of having him fall into a coma instead. It would still match with the Prophecy's 'the sea shall fall' line, and he would still be gone in a sense; it'll certainly take him a while to wake up. I know how I could put him in said coma too, because I'm evil
xk7ymDQ.png
Wholesome!! Cuties!! I love!!

His name is Zeus, I have a dressing room idea for him already! He’s a regal boi! I need to find a pretty lady for him to breed with!

Interesting… depending on the circumstances it would change how Nevaeh’s giant undead army arrives… if memory serves something was gonna happen, he was gonna fall and she’d scream, the earth would shake and a skeletal army would rip free from the earth. That was the og plan… I’m interested to see how this one would go. And we’d still get the reunion “I love you”
Wholesome!! Cuties!! I love!!

His name is Zeus, I have a dressing room idea for him already! He’s a regal boi! I need to find a pretty lady for him to breed with!

Interesting… depending on the circumstances it would change how Nevaeh’s giant undead army arrives… if memory serves something was gonna happen, he was gonna fall and she’d scream, the earth would shake and a skeletal army would rip free from the earth. That was the og plan… I’m interested to see how this one would go. And we’d still get the reunion “I love you”
Just a heads up, I’ve been a little busy with work and family stuff lately but I am working on a small post and should have something up in the next couple days!
Just a heads up, I’ve been a little busy with work and family stuff lately but I am working on a small post and should have something up in the next couple days!
Gaaaaah, sorry for replying so late!

What a regal boy! I love him!

Now Rio gets to fall... to the ground... and be put in a coma. At least he won't be separated now, but he's still not with them in a sense. Funny little tidbit I was gonna keep secret, I was gonna have Seth temporarily break out of the brainwashing blindfold's control to go save Rio, only to be taken over again; he'll still get to do that in a sense, because he'll likely get to help wake him up from his coma with his dream-traveling powers. Call back to the part at the beginning where he whisked him out of a nightmare / vision, too!
Gaaaaah, sorry for replying so late!

What a regal boy! I love him!

Now Rio gets to fall... to the ground... and be put in a coma. At least he won't be separated now, but he's still not with them in a sense. Funny little tidbit I was gonna keep secret, I was gonna have Seth temporarily break out of the brainwashing blindfold's control to go save Rio, only to be taken over again; he'll still get to do that in a sense, because he'll likely get to help wake him up from his coma with his dream-traveling powers. Call back to the part at the beginning where he whisked him out of a nightmare / vision, too!
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28