Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No Prophecy Can Save You OOC (Private)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Seth has a shiny Umbreon onesie! Nev has a regular Umbreon onesie! The way they’ll be able to bond over it! *excited screeching*
Vasilis is the cutest oh my god! ^^ <3

Love your descriptions of their rooms by the way. I totally forgot that part xD
Next time. If I don’t better describe them later I’ll have loose references.

I also didn’t describe Nev’s pjs! I have reference photo somewhere… I think this is it… with those comfy knit socks that go to about mid-shin ya know. With a loose braid to keep her hair out of the way since she’s reading.

Karmela’s hair is controlled mess under the hood of her onesie and Asher is just chillin. Got his comfy sweatpants on, I believe the term is drop sleeve tank top (the ones with the arm holes that go down to the middle of the ribs) and rockin the Eren Jaeger hair on his way to breakfast! xD
Seth has a shiny Umbreon onesie! Nev has a regular Umbreon onesie! The way they’ll be able to bond over it! *excited screeching*
Vasilis is the cutest oh my god! ^^ <3

Love your descriptions of their rooms by the way. I totally forgot that part xD
Next time. If I don’t better describe them later I’ll have loose references.

I also didn’t describe Nev’s pjs! I have reference photo somewhere… I think this is it… with those comfy knit socks that go to about mid-shin ya know. With a loose braid to keep her hair out of the way since she’s reading.

Karmela’s hair is controlled mess under the hood of her onesie and Asher is just chillin. Got his comfy sweatpants on, I believe the term is drop sleeve tank top (the ones with the arm holes that go down to the middle of the ribs) and rockin the Eren Jaeger hair on his way to breakfast! xD
Eeeeee Umbreon buddies!! I'm really excited about Seth and Nev bonding time tbh

And yes, Sunshine is baby!! <3 <3

Thanks! I didn't describe Angelina's room as much as the other three, but that's probably because she has an incredibly simple room compared to the boys; come to think of it, I didn't describe Vasilis's room that deeply either, did I? Haha XD Also, it's not in her bio yet, but I've decided Angelina's afraid of snakes now. I'm still writing their subconscious and fears descriptions, and I finished Angelina's first, which is when I decided that would happen because yes

And also the reason she carries goggles around-

Ooo, Nev's got a cute outfit! That honestly looks so comfy and the braid is the cherry on top. Yeah Asher, you rock that hair!

Rio's hair is perfect nice and wavy, Seth's is still messy, Angelina is wearing her hair in the same ponytail she always has, and Vasilis still has those nice curls.
Eeeeee Umbreon buddies!! I'm really excited about Seth and Nev bonding time tbh

And yes, Sunshine is baby!! <3 <3

Thanks! I didn't describe Angelina's room as much as the other three, but that's probably because she has an incredibly simple room compared to the boys; come to think of it, I didn't describe Vasilis's room that deeply either, did I? Haha XD Also, it's not in her bio yet, but I've decided Angelina's afraid of snakes now. I'm still writing their subconscious and fears descriptions, and I finished Angelina's first, which is when I decided that would happen because yes

And also the reason she carries goggles around-

Ooo, Nev's got a cute outfit! That honestly looks so comfy and the braid is the cherry on top. Yeah Asher, you rock that hair!

Rio's hair is perfect nice and wavy, Seth's is still messy, Angelina is wearing her hair in the same ponytail she always has, and Vasilis still has those nice curls.
xk7ymDQ.png
They gonna be hella cute friendos! Like Asher and Vasilis are our golden retriever sunshine bros! Seth and Nev are gonna be our soft quiet beans!

Nev’s slowly shifted from whatever I initially created her as to socially anxious witchy bean and I love it. She’s still self conscious and anxious with new people but she’s got more of a sense of her style and individuality which I like.

Hehe… fear, pain, trauma…

~~~

I got so many inspiration pictures for their respective rooms it’s insane! I feel like Asher’s is pretty plain but full of stuff for him to work on and draft little projects and such. So like his basic bed and dresser than the other half is just his desk and a work station and like three different storage spaces for parts and half finished designs xD

Nev’s would be more personalized definitely, she’s got a kinda witchy bookish vibes. Like crystals and plants, maybe some incense, one of those hanging chairs, another plush chair on the floor, a space for Felan to lay comfortably as well, and a ton of shelf’s or storage spaces for books. I may or may not get her into tarot…

I think Nev would hang fairy lights in her room and Karmela would have those colorful stip-lights that got super popular lately.

Karmela’s would definitely be full of music stuff for her to listen to music and some video games. She did smoke a bit a couple years back, it was an… unpleasant time for her, so she’d probably have a couple boxes hidden away in there. She’d be sure there’s enough open floor space to dance around when she’s listening to her music. Lots of band posters. I think I’ll give her a camera and have her get into photography. Then she’ll end up decorating her room with pictures of the group and stuff like that.

Adrius is a bit more complicated since he won’t really have stuff to decorate his room. His will probably collect more individuality over time. But he also wasn’t aware decorating ones room was something he could do in the first place. His room has always been practical and functional.

So it would probably start out with just throwing his blanket he had packed with him onto his bed then maybe getting a pillow to go with it. His bag of clothes and such would mostly remain packed before he starts realizing he’s gonna be staying for a while the slowly his clothes find their way into the dresser. Maybe one day there’s a little bed for Syra on the desk.

When they get back on the ship after Chicago or something if someone peeks into his room they may find a couple posters on the wall of some band or movie he likes along with a second pillow for his bed. Slow changes. But it will stay pretty plain for the most part.

I got carried away talking about possibilities for the rooms… my bad. Adrius got three paragraphs, oh my god. xD
They gonna be hella cute friendos! Like Asher and Vasilis are our golden retriever sunshine bros! Seth and Nev are gonna be our soft quiet beans!

Nev’s slowly shifted from whatever I initially created her as to socially anxious witchy bean and I love it. She’s still self conscious and anxious with new people but she’s got more of a sense of her style and individuality which I like.

Hehe… fear, pain, trauma…

~~~

I got so many inspiration pictures for their respective rooms it’s insane! I feel like Asher’s is pretty plain but full of stuff for him to work on and draft little projects and such. So like his basic bed and dresser than the other half is just his desk and a work station and like three different storage spaces for parts and half finished designs xD

Nev’s would be more personalized definitely, she’s got a kinda witchy bookish vibes. Like crystals and plants, maybe some incense, one of those hanging chairs, another plush chair on the floor, a space for Felan to lay comfortably as well, and a ton of shelf’s or storage spaces for books. I may or may not get her into tarot…

I think Nev would hang fairy lights in her room and Karmela would have those colorful stip-lights that got super popular lately.

Karmela’s would definitely be full of music stuff for her to listen to music and some video games. She did smoke a bit a couple years back, it was an… unpleasant time for her, so she’d probably have a couple boxes hidden away in there. She’d be sure there’s enough open floor space to dance around when she’s listening to her music. Lots of band posters. I think I’ll give her a camera and have her get into photography. Then she’ll end up decorating her room with pictures of the group and stuff like that.

Adrius is a bit more complicated since he won’t really have stuff to decorate his room. His will probably collect more individuality over time. But he also wasn’t aware decorating ones room was something he could do in the first place. His room has always been practical and functional.

So it would probably start out with just throwing his blanket he had packed with him onto his bed then maybe getting a pillow to go with it. His bag of clothes and such would mostly remain packed before he starts realizing he’s gonna be staying for a while the slowly his clothes find their way into the dresser. Maybe one day there’s a little bed for Syra on the desk.

When they get back on the ship after Chicago or something if someone peeks into his room they may find a couple posters on the wall of some band or movie he likes along with a second pillow for his bed. Slow changes. But it will stay pretty plain for the most part.

I got carried away talking about possibilities for the rooms… my bad. Adrius got three paragraphs, oh my god. xD
I love that lots! Buddies!!

And oooo, nice descriptions for each of the rooms. I really love decorating character rooms, it shows off so much of their personality! I'm especially gonna enjoy how Adrius decorates his room over time, to show that he's gained more individuality and a sense of freedom <3 Right before it's ripped away again by Phobetor

I'll have more detailed descriptions of everyone's rooms here tomorrow, I'm super tired and moderation on FR's about to begin anyway as of me posting this XD
I love that lots! Buddies!!

And oooo, nice descriptions for each of the rooms. I really love decorating character rooms, it shows off so much of their personality! I'm especially gonna enjoy how Adrius decorates his room over time, to show that he's gained more individuality and a sense of freedom <3 Right before it's ripped away again by Phobetor

I'll have more detailed descriptions of everyone's rooms here tomorrow, I'm super tired and moderation on FR's about to begin anyway as of me posting this XD
xk7ymDQ.png
What day do you think it is roughly in our characters world right now? It’s the summer, right? I know they have until the winter solstice to stop them but I forget when they left and roughly how long it would take to get to Circe’s Island from Manhattan.
What day do you think it is roughly in our characters world right now? It’s the summer, right? I know they have until the winter solstice to stop them but I forget when they left and roughly how long it would take to get to Circe’s Island from Manhattan.
Hmm... I was thinking it was like September or something, closer to the Fall, but if not we can make it August at the very least! I actually just now tried to calculate the distance from Manhattan to wherever Circe's Island is (I think near Italy or something) but of course it didn't work out XD
Hmm... I was thinking it was like September or something, closer to the Fall, but if not we can make it August at the very least! I actually just now tried to calculate the distance from Manhattan to wherever Circe's Island is (I think near Italy or something) but of course it didn't work out XD
xk7ymDQ.png
I assumed mid to late summer since it was Karma and Seth’s first time at camp I believe.

It’s a much quicker trip by air than the ocean since they can fly over land masses. Asher probably tries to stick to the ocean since they have Rio with them and go in as straight a path as possible, taking to the air to get over larger land masses than going around them.

So, we thinking mid to late August as of right now? Which means Rio’s birthday is coming up! And Karmela (newly 14) and Vasilis (he’s 15 right?) would have very recently had theirs!

Gimme a year, random year for this to take place so I can calculate when the winter solstice is. Sometimes it’s earlier sometimes it’s later I think… I may be wrong. It’s December 21st this year I think.
I assumed mid to late summer since it was Karma and Seth’s first time at camp I believe.

It’s a much quicker trip by air than the ocean since they can fly over land masses. Asher probably tries to stick to the ocean since they have Rio with them and go in as straight a path as possible, taking to the air to get over larger land masses than going around them.

So, we thinking mid to late August as of right now? Which means Rio’s birthday is coming up! And Karmela (newly 14) and Vasilis (he’s 15 right?) would have very recently had theirs!

Gimme a year, random year for this to take place so I can calculate when the winter solstice is. Sometimes it’s earlier sometimes it’s later I think… I may be wrong. It’s December 21st this year I think.
Yeah, all of that makes sense to me. Rio would probably try to, like, assure Asher that he doesn’t always have to stick to the sea just so he feels like he’s not weighing the group down, but he appreciates it nonetheless because he can easily throw the sea at enemy faces

Yeah, I agree with that date! And eeeee Rio’s birthday! That’ll be fun! And yeah, Vasilis is 15! As for year, imma go ahead and say 2019? Would that work? Or should we do 2017?
Yeah, all of that makes sense to me. Rio would probably try to, like, assure Asher that he doesn’t always have to stick to the sea just so he feels like he’s not weighing the group down, but he appreciates it nonetheless because he can easily throw the sea at enemy faces

Yeah, I agree with that date! And eeeee Rio’s birthday! That’ll be fun! And yeah, Vasilis is 15! As for year, imma go ahead and say 2019? Would that work? Or should we do 2017?
xk7ymDQ.png
It’s not just for Rio’s sake, it’s because with a son of Poseidon maybe the god of the sea won’t sink the ship with a daughter of Hades on it. He has no doubts that Zeus would blast them out of the sky. xD

Whichever you prefer. It’s the 21st either way. Just do you want a Saturday or a Thursday. 2019 it was a Saturday, 2017 was a Thursday.
It’s not just for Rio’s sake, it’s because with a son of Poseidon maybe the god of the sea won’t sink the ship with a daughter of Hades on it. He has no doubts that Zeus would blast them out of the sky. xD

Whichever you prefer. It’s the 21st either way. Just do you want a Saturday or a Thursday. 2019 it was a Saturday, 2017 was a Thursday.
Omigosh Zeus XD Don’t worry Nev, Rio’s here for you!

Oh cool! Then I’ll pick 2019!
Omigosh Zeus XD Don’t worry Nev, Rio’s here for you!

Oh cool! Then I’ll pick 2019!
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28