1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Phoenyxx
Registering my little lady!
@Phoenyxx
Registering my little lady!
@chorderaos @MickeyRose @EmeraldJubilee @CrochanPrince @CeriseSunSpot

@chorderaos @Axqu @XiangEr @EmeraldJubilee

@Axqu @XiangEr

Hello! Sorry for the ping but you all showed interest in this lineage prior so i figured to ping you all again.

After some time I realized that I was not fond of the original dragons that I had for this lineage, and it was once I found the current two dragons that I knew I wanted them as my founders.

It is Gen 1's still running it, but they are gen 1 wildclaws!

Please let me know if your still interested in this or wanting any hatchlings
@chorderaos @MickeyRose @EmeraldJubilee @CrochanPrince @CeriseSunSpot

@chorderaos @Axqu @XiangEr @EmeraldJubilee

@Axqu @XiangEr

Hello! Sorry for the ping but you all showed interest in this lineage prior so i figured to ping you all again.

After some time I realized that I was not fond of the original dragons that I had for this lineage, and it was once I found the current two dragons that I knew I wanted them as my founders.

It is Gen 1's still running it, but they are gen 1 wildclaws!

Please let me know if your still interested in this or wanting any hatchlings
Lichtdrache.gif
I'm super interested in G1 hatchlings & want to be on the pinglist for them! I'd love to breed them with a G1 of my own Lineage, the Starwood Seers! c:
I'm super interested in G1 hatchlings & want to be on the pinglist for them! I'd love to breed them with a G1 of my own Lineage, the Starwood Seers! c:

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
@Dryicicle

I was hoping you would be interested !!I adore your G1 babies and that lineage so I was really hoping this one could combine with yours :)

I will be putting them on a nest so I will have babies today ! ( Im impatient so im using a boon lol)
@Dryicicle

I was hoping you would be interested !!I adore your G1 babies and that lineage so I was really hoping this one could combine with yours :)

I will be putting them on a nest so I will have babies today ! ( Im impatient so im using a boon lol)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx I feel that, I boon every chance I get for my Seers x] Excited to see the hatchlings!
@Phoenyxx I feel that, I boon every chance I get for my Seers x] Excited to see the hatchlings!

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse

dryicicle.gif
@Dryicicle [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88852730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/888528/88852730_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88852731][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/888528/88852731_350.png[/img][/url] Here they are! I Might just have to keep that first boy, he is way to tempting....XD
@Dryicicle

88852730_350.png

88852731_350.png

Here they are! I Might just have to keep that first boy, he is way to tempting....XD
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx Ooooh he is very pretty! I can see a lot of potential in him! His primary and secondary are actually very close to the one Seer I held back myself, so I could see them making very pretty hatchlings x] But if you want to hold onto him, that's perfectly fine! I absolutely understand the allure! I'm willing to buy either of them, just name your price c:
@Phoenyxx Ooooh he is very pretty! I can see a lot of potential in him! His primary and secondary are actually very close to the one Seer I held back myself, so I could see them making very pretty hatchlings x] But if you want to hold onto him, that's perfectly fine! I absolutely understand the allure! I'm willing to buy either of them, just name your price c:

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse

dryicicle.gif
@Dryicicle

Oh yea! I can see so much potential XD. I think I have to hold onto him, he is the very first hatchling from them to so (Just have to hold back on keeping any more, they can though some nice matchy combos) , Id be willing to lend him out to you to breed with her if you want one time tho!

As for the other girl, you can pay whatever you want :) Ill also send a few little items with her since this is the first nest :)
@Dryicicle

Oh yea! I can see so much potential XD. I think I have to hold onto him, he is the very first hatchling from them to so (Just have to hold back on keeping any more, they can though some nice matchy combos) , Id be willing to lend him out to you to breed with her if you want one time tho!

As for the other girl, you can pay whatever you want :) Ill also send a few little items with her since this is the first nest :)
Lichtdrache.gif
bump
bump
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx
I'm still interested!! The new founders are stunning, and the new gen 1s are super cute!

Also, I apologize for not being active in the species prior! I was on hiatus for a while ^^;
@Phoenyxx
I'm still interested!! The new founders are stunning, and the new gen 1s are super cute!

Also, I apologize for not being active in the species prior! I was on hiatus for a while ^^;
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9