Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gem gene for dressing my dragons -CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@WanderingTurtle so glad you enjoyed it :p
If you want, I can direct you to a friend of mine who's super into writing lore, or, technically, has written a lot of lore without formatting/putting into bios or anything lol. He's a pretty good writer tbh
@WanderingTurtle so glad you enjoyed it :p
If you want, I can direct you to a friend of mine who's super into writing lore, or, technically, has written a lot of lore without formatting/putting into bios or anything lol. He's a pretty good writer tbh
@stilllifebyrm

Sadly I don't have as much time for reading these days, and I generally prefer to write my own lore, so I don't think I could give your friend's work the attention I'm sure it deserves. I appreciate you offering, though!
@stilllifebyrm

Sadly I don't have as much time for reading these days, and I generally prefer to write my own lore, so I don't think I could give your friend's work the attention I'm sure it deserves. I appreciate you offering, though!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Made this for Cocoa :3

Cocoa
Made this for Cocoa :3

Cocoa
@WanderingTurtle I made this for Marigold o/
Not Found
@WanderingTurtle I made this for Marigold o/
Not Found
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
Soren

Tenarith

Littlebirb
Soren

Tenarith

Littlebirb
signature.pngsignature-copy.png
Thank you for hosting this! I tried my hand at dressing all of them.

Gave him books and a staff, along with old man glasses
6-digit oldie outfit :)

I thought that having plants would seem cool, and could be representative of change
7-digit outfit :)

Look ma! no safety gear (we don't need gloves and goggles in this lair)
Hemlock

I gave him flowers and an apron w/ tea. Maybe teatime with familiars?
Marigold scry 2 w/ accent

I actually really liked the rose idea you had initially, and the sepia rose stuff looked really nice on him
Soren outfit

I saw one of the aquamarine jewelry items matched really well with her colors and accent and added some more. (How do they match that well this almost never happens with my dragons lol)
Tenarith outfit

Idek I added the fez, but by the end I was too attached to the fez to remove it
Littlebird outfit

He thinks he looks edgy but all the hatchlings think that he looks super cool
Chernobog outfit
Thank you for hosting this! I tried my hand at dressing all of them.

Gave him books and a staff, along with old man glasses
6-digit oldie outfit :)

I thought that having plants would seem cool, and could be representative of change
7-digit outfit :)

Look ma! no safety gear (we don't need gloves and goggles in this lair)
Hemlock

I gave him flowers and an apron w/ tea. Maybe teatime with familiars?
Marigold scry 2 w/ accent

I actually really liked the rose idea you had initially, and the sepia rose stuff looked really nice on him
Soren outfit

I saw one of the aquamarine jewelry items matched really well with her colors and accent and added some more. (How do they match that well this almost never happens with my dragons lol)
Tenarith outfit

Idek I added the fez, but by the end I was too attached to the fez to remove it
Littlebird outfit

He thinks he looks edgy but all the hatchlings think that he looks super cool
Chernobog outfit
The name 'Chernobog' caught me so off-guard I about spit my coffee out from choking- that's the best name I've heard lmao

Regardless... here is what I came up with for each dragon and the scries provided~ Hopefully something is up your alley from the ones I made, and if not, I at least hope these provide some inspiration! ^^

Retired Years
Retired Sorcerer
Retired Alchemist

Potion Of Doom

Conscious Behavior
Dangerous Caretaker

Researched Fashion
Shimmering Glory

Leading Sea Tides

Emblem Of Breeze

Wrapped Beauty
The name 'Chernobog' caught me so off-guard I about spit my coffee out from choking- that's the best name I've heard lmao

Regardless... here is what I came up with for each dragon and the scries provided~ Hopefully something is up your alley from the ones I made, and if not, I at least hope these provide some inspiration! ^^

Retired Years
Retired Sorcerer
Retired Alchemist

Potion Of Doom

Conscious Behavior
Dangerous Caretaker

Researched Fashion
Shimmering Glory

Leading Sea Tides

Emblem Of Breeze

Wrapped Beauty
'My Heart Is A Chainsaw' Is The Best Horror Novel.dapoasb-7b195223-b55e-4280-ac01-e76c311d565c.png
Yay for more outfits!

Also noting I added a little clarification to the Dragons post to mention that when dragons have two versions shown, creating an outfit for either will give one ticket and creating another outfit for the other will give an additional ticket, for a total of two tickets. So for example, if anyone designs an outfit for Soren's current genes they'd earn one ticket for that, and if they make another outfit for Soren's alternate scry that'd give them a ticket, too.
Yay for more outfits!

Also noting I added a little clarification to the Dragons post to mention that when dragons have two versions shown, creating an outfit for either will give one ticket and creating another outfit for the other will give an additional ticket, for a total of two tickets. So for example, if anyone designs an outfit for Soren's current genes they'd earn one ticket for that, and if they make another outfit for Soren's alternate scry that'd give them a ticket, too.
@MotherNarcisa

I mean, given Chernobog's parents' names I wanted something that kinda fit the pattern, and thanks to a friend's suggestion he ended up with this one. XD His lore basically came about from mashing the seriousness of his namesake with the silliness of his parents' names.

And thank you for all the outfits! There's definitely some intriguing designs in there!
@MotherNarcisa

I mean, given Chernobog's parents' names I wanted something that kinda fit the pattern, and thanks to a friend's suggestion he ended up with this one. XD His lore basically came about from mashing the seriousness of his namesake with the silliness of his parents' names.

And thank you for all the outfits! There's definitely some intriguing designs in there!
Littlebird

made your soft little baby!
Littlebird

made your soft little baby!
78464449.png
Pretty Purples
Owner of Silver's Naming Services!
She/he please!

76923075.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12