Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gem gene for dressing my dragons -CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@braigwen

Thanks for the outfit! Would you mind listing the apparel used in your post though, I'm not sure I recognize some of them by eyeballing it. ^_^;
@braigwen

Thanks for the outfit! Would you mind listing the apparel used in your post though, I'm not sure I recognize some of them by eyeballing it. ^_^;
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
whoops, sorry, did not link the actual outfit!!
Grumpy Old Man
whoops, sorry, did not link the actual outfit!!
Grumpy Old Man
3HIlJEu.gif
disabled,
declining condition;
frequent hiatus.
gCl8CWV.png
@braigwen

No problem, I appreciate it!
@braigwen

No problem, I appreciate it!
thank you for holding this event! i had such fun

retirement spud

loved doing these outfits the most because i love snappers with those whiskers :)

magnificent mayor r1
magnificent mayor 2

please count this as one outfit! they are for both scries :)

let him cook

i'm afraid the outfit names will persistently be very plain or just plain silly

merry marigold
merry marigold 2

one outfit for two scries again! i enjoy side by sides. sunhat and basket for familiar care chores, and marigolds for marigold :)

embellished scars
golden needles

i adore soren's base outfit so i'm afraid i mostly added on to it, in addition to a different outfit.

beloved daughter

i figure a levelheaded dragon needed a relatively grounded design

can't improve perfect

honestly i couldn't imagine adding more, he just has such a lovely harmony of color that wouldn't be served well by being more covered up

prince of darkness!!!

i imagine this as an attempt to be intimidating in an overeager, if somewhat slipshod way
thank you for holding this event! i had such fun

retirement spud

loved doing these outfits the most because i love snappers with those whiskers :)

magnificent mayor r1
magnificent mayor 2

please count this as one outfit! they are for both scries :)

let him cook

i'm afraid the outfit names will persistently be very plain or just plain silly

merry marigold
merry marigold 2

one outfit for two scries again! i enjoy side by sides. sunhat and basket for familiar care chores, and marigolds for marigold :)

embellished scars
golden needles

i adore soren's base outfit so i'm afraid i mostly added on to it, in addition to a different outfit.

beloved daughter

i figure a levelheaded dragon needed a relatively grounded design

can't improve perfect

honestly i couldn't imagine adding more, he just has such a lovely harmony of color that wouldn't be served well by being more covered up

prince of darkness!!!

i imagine this as an attempt to be intimidating in an overeager, if somewhat slipshod way
tumblr_nypuavqh4z1tdfiqoo3_100.png 11efmKl.pngJuaytuP.pngmjtJ868.png
hWPjBUy.pngdT9HQge.pngXAx6hs9.png
Clan Cloud Brush
CB/Cuddles/Bunny; 20s, F, SEA
LuYynDz.png

Not Found

with the cane on, i wanted to go for a more posh vibe of the grumpy old fella!

x
Not Found

although the coat kinda covers a lot of dragon space, but i think it adds to the dependable/well-liked look
x
Not Found

im not familiar with dressing snappers, so it might look a bit awkward TT, but this one focuses on another color

Not Found

it is more of an inspo of which apparel can fit the alchemist vibe, as all together may be a bit cluttered

x
Not Found

flowers, silks and filigree! adds a slight wise vibe on top of gentle+soft

x
Not Found

another outfit with different type of apparel that can also match, although the candles may be more covering

Not Found

works without the wing rings, but i felt it might be a bit bare since of the higher contrast apparel

x
Not Found

the tools give a more jack-of-all-trades kinda vibe i guess? i hope it fits the tailor vibe TT

x
Not Found

the skin pretty much completes the look, but i think jewellery can add the blue color to other areas too ^^

Not Found

the jade jewellery is more of an inspo on all that match the colors, as putting on all of them takes up a lot of apparel slots

x
Not Found

i wanted to go with him wearing 'tough guy' clothing (skulls? pirates? hunters?), but kinda just ended up having the opposite effect lol. i tried to keep it a bit bare to show the genes on this one!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for hosting this, it was nice getting back to making some outfits ^^ I hope some of these help in a way!

i hope the coding turns out fine

Not Found

with the cane on, i wanted to go for a more posh vibe of the grumpy old fella!

x
Not Found

although the coat kinda covers a lot of dragon space, but i think it adds to the dependable/well-liked look
x
Not Found

im not familiar with dressing snappers, so it might look a bit awkward TT, but this one focuses on another color

Not Found

it is more of an inspo of which apparel can fit the alchemist vibe, as all together may be a bit cluttered

x
Not Found

flowers, silks and filigree! adds a slight wise vibe on top of gentle+soft

x
Not Found

another outfit with different type of apparel that can also match, although the candles may be more covering

Not Found

works without the wing rings, but i felt it might be a bit bare since of the higher contrast apparel

x
Not Found

the tools give a more jack-of-all-trades kinda vibe i guess? i hope it fits the tailor vibe TT

x
Not Found

the skin pretty much completes the look, but i think jewellery can add the blue color to other areas too ^^

Not Found

the jade jewellery is more of an inspo on all that match the colors, as putting on all of them takes up a lot of apparel slots

x
Not Found

i wanted to go with him wearing 'tough guy' clothing (skulls? pirates? hunters?), but kinda just ended up having the opposite effect lol. i tried to keep it a bit bare to show the genes on this one!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for hosting this, it was nice getting back to making some outfits ^^ I hope some of these help in a way!

i hope the coding turns out fine
wMXAg3w.png oQlTGMl.png
Here's some funky scrys for your dragons! I had a lot of fun I think.

Not Found

Not Found

I know you mentioned he doesn't wear goggles, but the ash on his face is funny
Not Found

Not Found

Not Found

Wanted to make him look like a cartoon villain
Here's some funky scrys for your dragons! I had a lot of fun I think.

Not Found

Not Found

I know you mentioned he doesn't wear goggles, but the ash on his face is funny
Not Found

Not Found

Not Found

Wanted to make him look like a cartoon villain
So many outfits since I last checked, woo-hoo! Thank you people, I appreciate everyone's efforts! We're now only two participants away from unlocking a fourth winner, too.

And @cuddlebunny, just to be sure I understand, you're suggesting you get a total of nine tickets for these outfits instead of eleven because of reusing the outfits for the mayor snapper and Marigold? Because if you chose to repeat outfits because you thought they were the best option for both scries, I'm willing to use some leeway and award tickets for the duplicates anyway. I've got you listed with nine tickets for now, but let me know if you'd like those to count as your designs for both scries of each dragon and I'll adjust your total tickets to eleven. Either way, thanks for all the outfits!
So many outfits since I last checked, woo-hoo! Thank you people, I appreciate everyone's efforts! We're now only two participants away from unlocking a fourth winner, too.

And @cuddlebunny, just to be sure I understand, you're suggesting you get a total of nine tickets for these outfits instead of eleven because of reusing the outfits for the mayor snapper and Marigold? Because if you chose to repeat outfits because you thought they were the best option for both scries, I'm willing to use some leeway and award tickets for the duplicates anyway. I've got you listed with nine tickets for now, but let me know if you'd like those to count as your designs for both scries of each dragon and I'll adjust your total tickets to eleven. Either way, thanks for all the outfits!
@WanderingTurtle yep nine tickets please! haha thanks so much again for holding this event
@WanderingTurtle yep nine tickets please! haha thanks so much again for holding this event
tumblr_nypuavqh4z1tdfiqoo3_100.png 11efmKl.pngJuaytuP.pngmjtJ868.png
hWPjBUy.pngdT9HQge.pngXAx6hs9.png
Clan Cloud Brush
CB/Cuddles/Bunny; 20s, F, SEA
LuYynDz.png
@cuddlebunny

Alright, cool! Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. ^_^
@cuddlebunny

Alright, cool! Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. ^_^
right here are my entries! (i will probably do more <3) [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3096774&skin=0&apparel=29244,450,551,34170,42694,1397,19451,19638,19644&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2231441][/columns] hehe >;D [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=28109071&skin=0&apparel=385,17141,11201,35545,49663,46544,45794,46259&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2231446][/columns]
right here are my entries! (i will probably do more <3)
scry?sdid=3096774&skin=0&apparel=29244,450,551,34170,42694,1397,19451,19638,19644&xt=dressing.png
*whacks cane*

hehe >;D
dragon?did=28109071&skin=0&apparel=385,17141,11201,35545,49663,46544,45794,46259&xt=dressing.png
SKABOOOM

Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12